PFPX crashes when saving a manual flightplan

When I create a manual flightplan and try to save it, PFPX stops working. Whrn I let PFPX auto create a flightplan it saves without any problem. I am running PFPX V 1.16 and Windows 8.1

Ken

Sorry, was getting confused with the version for Airbus X. 1. I am running PFPX V1.15 2. After I have completed a manual flightplan when I press the save button I get the following error message: Professional Flight Planner X has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the prorgam. The only option I have it to close the program and restart. it does this every time trying to creare a manual flight plan. it works OK using an auto generated route.

Hello everyone,

Sadly same issue here. PFPX v 1.15 freshly installed from zero (no upgrade) and Win 8.1. After generating a new route, when I try to save it, PFPX crashes with the same message reported by ScottecLEMD.

The only difference is that in my case PFPX crashes when saving an auto-generated route also.

Best Regards

Lorenzo Chiovaro

As i alswo wrote in the German Forum already, i have the same issue with Flightplans. PFPX 1.15 and Windows 8.1 are used.

German Topic: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/83827-pfpx-115-ctds-und-versionsfrage/

I have found this on the Event Viewer

Faulting application name: PFPX.exe, version: 1.1.5.0, time stamp: 0x537efbd0
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17055, time stamp: 0x532943a3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000e11d
Faulting process id: 0x18cc
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfb58ffec50008
Faulting application path: C:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\PFPX.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 6f37e571-2185-11e4-beaa-8c89a59cd980
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Maybe it's the same fault, since also my PFPX Crashes when i try to save a manual FP or Auto Generated FP.

• 2 weeks later...

Until then, you can still create and save a new flight plan by starting a new flight using ADD, and then selecting EDIT in the drop down in the ROUTE section. From there you can do everything and save it.

• 3 weeks later...
It also giving me the problem too it keeps on crashing and i just purchase today please fix this issues is just a waste of my time and waste of my money...

Faulting application name: PFPX.exe, version: 1.1.5.0, time stamp: 0x537efbd0
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17278, time stamp: 0x53eeb4a3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0001e954
Faulting process id: 0x5890
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfd470f66953f3
Faulting application path: C:\Aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\PFPX.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: d3c5ce06-4065-11e4-8267-8c89a50b9942
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Archived