Seasonal textures - config tool

Ripcord

Have you ever seen a perfectly clean marble floor, and then somebody throws a cigarette butt on it and walks off?

That is a nice fresh new scenery product -- that ships with a season changer tool, which requires you to stop FSX and start it, etc.

For a time, I tolerated it. Now I see that every other major FSX/P3D scenery developer manages to produce really good seasonal textures -- trees, foliage, all of it -- without having to resort to 5 year old FSX workaround solutions. I won't offend the good people of Aerosoft by listing their names.

So I am asking you, begging really -- please learn how to do this, and start publishing ONLY 'big-boy' products that just work. Please..?

To be fair, most of them do work like this, sans config tool, but there are still way too many, and I still see new ones come along with this 'old-school' feature.

If I didn't care enough and love your products, I would not take my time to write this. I love your products, But the klucky seasonal changer config tool is just weak and it needs to go.

Thanks.

Archived