Airport Dublin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I noticed after switching to night time that the main gate and terminal lights look cubed from a distance. The glare from the lights form a box shape around the light it self, is this a common issue or just my sim? Cheers

Hey, I noticed after switching to night time that the main gate and terminal lights look cubed from a distance. The glare from the lights form a box shape around the light it self, is this a common issue or just my sim? Cheers

Is this on a Mac? I noticed the same effect on a Mac. I run x-plane on a PC and it is OK there, though I have much higher rendering settings on the PC

Hello,

we have uploaded a little Update (v1.01) with the Lights Issue fixed and some little other issues...

Customer can download ist with their downloadshop account.

Greets Heinz

Is this on a Mac? I noticed the same effect on a Mac. I run x-plane on a PC and it is OK there, though I have much higher rendering settings on the PC

Hello again,

It's on a PC my rendering settings are above average but I initially thought it was a clash with sky max pro or tera haze. However, cheers for the update, I will look in to updating the scenery. Thanks again for the solution.

Hello,

we have uploaded a little Update (v1.01) with the Lights Issue fixed and some little other issues...

Customer can download ist with their downloadshop account.

Greets Heinz

Has the update been sent to the x-plane store yet?

Has the update been sent to the x-plane store yet?

Hey,

The Aerosoft product register doesn't accept my serial key, which I received from xplae.org after my Dublin purchases. I'm just wondering if we have to receive the update from the xplane.org store instead.

Thanks

Hey,

The Aerosoft product register doesn't accept my serial key, which I received from xplae.org after my Dublin purchases. I'm just wondering if we have to receive the update from the xplane.org store instead.

Thanks

Yes, you have to get updates from the store if you bought it there. You can download them from the same place as the original download. Mine doesn't have the update yet, that's why I asked if it had been sent.

Archived