Bouncing on pushback, but only on 2nd leg

chkl

Pushback works fine when I am pushing back for departure, after loading up fsx in the pmdg 737.

I take off and land at my destination, then get ready for the 2nd leg. I request pushback, and this is when it bounces on pushback. Why? How can I fix this? Thank you. I am using the latest version.

Pushback bouncing, or not, is affected by the total weight of the aircraft. Depending on the values present in aircraft (static cg height and the other 2-3 variables), you may (not) get it (the bouncing) with more (or less) total weight.

So there is nothing you can do to fix it.

What you can do, is find and input correct values in the aircraft.cfg, for the ranges of total aircraft weight that you use most - for example, if you fly most time with (almost) full of passengers/cargo (aka very close or up to the aircraft's maximum zero fuel weight), add the average amount of fuel that you take, and find values for that total weight.

Archived