Fatal Error MSVCR90 - CTD How to solve?

EnzoSLB

Hi,

i'm desperated with a problem with AXE - i start a flight, put on cold&dark and when i go to FMGS to put the airports (like the example of the manual EDDF>LOWW) the fsx crash with a fatal error and close.

I've tried all the solutions found it in the forum but anyone solve the problem: i've the version 1.16 with the hotfix, i update the Microsoft C++ 2005, 2008 and 2010 with the new versions, i update the graphic (NVIDIA GT740), i try all the solutions but i can't pass this phase and fly.

The report from the error:

Nome da aplicação com falha: fsx.exe, versão: 10.0.61472.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x475e17d3

Nome do módulo com falha: MSVCR90.dll, versão: 9.0.30729.8387, carimbo de data/hora: 0x51ea24a5

Código de exceção: 0xc0000005

Desvio de falha: 0x00058b6c

ID do processo com falha: 0xcf0

Hora de início da aplicação com falha: 0x01cfa601f1db268a

Caminho da aplicação com falha: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.8387_none_5094ca96bcb6b2bb\MSVCR90.dll

ID do Relatório: 8c51823d-11f5-11e4-be91-bcee7b001c03

Nome completo do pacote com falha:

ID da aplicação relativa ao pacote com falha:

Can you help to solve this problem and enjoy the fantastic Airbus X Extended?

Thank's in advance and sorry for my English.

• 1 month later...

Hello !

I have multiple msvcr90.dll. How do i know, which App installed the Version, which is corrupted?

Corrupted Version is: 9.0.30729.8387

Or should I install Airbus Extended again?

Thanks for your help.

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello !

I have multiple msvcr90.dll. How do i know, which App installed the Version, which is corrupted?

Corrupted Version is: 9.0.30729.8387

Or should I install Airbus Extended again?

Thanks for your help.

Peter

Hard to tell which application. Could be any Windows program being installed/updated.

To repair download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 from the Microosft website incl. latest servicepacks/patches

GOT IT !!!

Hello !

After de-re-de-re-de-re- installing any App and no changes......

I tried something complete different.....

I tried to delete the msvcr90.dll Version 9.0.30729.8387 complete.

Windows said: It´s only permitted for "Trusted Installers".

I changed the rights for this file. An now Windows said:

Are you sure? This file is used by: "Adobe Update Service" and "Fujitsu ScanSnapManager" ?!?!?!?

So I quit These two Apps........ and IT WORKS !!

My Bus and the CDU works fine now and no crashes !!!!

:excellenttext_s:

Think we have many users of Adobe Acrobat Updater, and I could´t find any hint for that..... Maybe that will work for many more of us..... !!

Happy CDUing!

Peter

Archived