EGLL V3 Jetways (Non A380)

cc3

I've recently downloaded AES for Heathrow V3 and found a couple of snags that may/may not be unique to my machine. I first found them using the PMDG 777-300ER but have verified that it is not the source of the issue by checking with Default 747.

The issues I have noticed are

• Stand 239 only 1 jetway moves to D2L (Amber light blinks 2/3 times at the base of other jetway but does not move)
  • Stands 316-322 only 1 jetway moves this time to D1L (Again Amber light blinks 2/3 times at the base of other jetway but does not move)
  • Stand 329 jetway appears to be missing the part of the building it attaches to

All issues are with the aircraft moved to the exact position by AES. I have V2.35a installed.

I also noticed that only 1 jetway moves at the T5C stands with more that 1 jetway (555-7, 561-5). I understand form the release notes that there are issues with T5B jetways being part of the scenery, is this the case with the T5C stands?

Otherwise a great addition to my Sim.

Any Help Much Appreciated

CC3

Edited for Spelling and Grammar

• 4 weeks later...

I had informaed Oliver about it some time ago, but he is currently a bit limited by time. He will look into these though and, if applicable, do an update.

Archived