Lisbon Expo site gone

wiebe

Hi,

I like the new scenery and all. But why oh why did they remove the default buildings from the expo site. Estacao Oriente, the two sky scrapers and the Oceanarium?

Is there a way they can change that and bring it back into the scenery? This is something you can sometimes see as a passenger.

And you can certainly see the buildings from the cockpit. I have dis activated the scenery and gone back to the old one which wasn't bad. Glad I could contribute my 12 Euros to your company.

I'm sure all Portugese customers will be very disappointed. I really hope there will be a reaction from someone to explain this and hopefully tell us that it will be solved. Look at any YouTube approach into 21 and you will clearly see those buildings on approach. And if you take off from 03 it's the first thing you see to your right.

I have to correct myself. The oceanario and train station are still there, the two big buildings are gone and the My Riad hotel that was modeled in the pervious version is not modeled.

Not so sure about my correction. Those buildings could be part of the Portugese landmark scenery that I installed yesterday. I will check tonight when I get home

They were. Without Portugal landmarks there is nothing there and it's like before 1998. I have to say that flying into 03 with Lisbon X 2.0, Portugal Landmarks, Lisbon Photoreal and autogen is a treat. I get great framerates. I hope they can fix the expo buildings then we'll have the ultimate Lisbon experience.

I jump in this topic.

I don't think it a job for a airport builder to make landmarks,they make only the airport,but i think they are exclude somewhere by mistake.

I have the landmarks of the Expo 98 positioned by my self.

Rip the Scenery\EURW\Scenery\lisbon.bgl and use ADEX to place the MDLs.

And btw this is ORBX and Aerosoft LPPT.

4YjOi.jpg

I have looking for more but from the Scenery\EURW\Scenery\lisbon.bgl everything is in the scenery like the Sheraton Hotel,torre Belem,Santa Justa Elevator and more.

Only the Expo 98 buildings are missing,they are somewhere exclude but i can not seen where

And the original Benfica stadium is also exclude and replaced by a other stadium.

Jan

Thanks for the reply. I will try and do that. I just tried and overwrote my Lisbon bgl file, so now I have nothing. I will wait for my new copy of FSX, which I just ordered, and repair. Lost my old one when I moved. Anyway it seems quite complicated to do that.

Regrettable...entirely agree with previous posts refering to missing Lisbon landmarks. How could they have done such an omission? What were their intentions? A mistake ? How? That zone if creators wanted to change it, they should have done it better than default FSX, not worse. Otherwise just leave as it was

Will buy when corrected.

Regards

Hey guys,

so we already got a fix for that.

Please see attached file please replace the AF2_LPPT.BGL with the one you already got, after this also delete the Lisbon_Stadium.BGL

This ll fix the error for now, we ll also include this for the next patch.

Greets

Fabian

AF2_LPPT.zip

Archived