PMDG 777-300ER: over-wing jetway

I have just aquired the PMDG 300ER expansion pack and I'm in the process of setting everything up.

This picture serves as my 'goal' for my combined AES/GSX configuration:

dda1a78103.jpg

You can see that the secondary over-wing jetway connects to door L4 behind the wing and not door L3 which sits directly above the wing. The 200LR has a similar set-up, with the door situated slightly behind the wing.

However, AES does not seem to like this situation:

When I move the 'Behind wing' door to the location of door L4, the jetway stays stationary.

Configuration to door L3 above the wing results in movement of the over-wing jetway.

The aircraft has been moved to the correct location with the F8 command.

see the images for details.

6a516d3804.jpg

4f3bb59313.jpg

3cd2628c82.jpg

df98545dcc.jpg

Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance! :)

• Developer

Ignore the wing door and configure the "behind wing" door to 4L and the "Rear" door to 5L

Then the Overwing jetway (as long as he is able to reach it) will connect to 4L

Thanks Oliver!
I figured it out, it works fine now.

The issue was gate specific:
- On E22-E24-F3, I needed to taxi past the defined stop point (F8 position), so it said 'too far'.

- On E20-F2/F9, the regular stop point of the docking system or the F8 option as sufficient.

The wing jetways can indeed reach door 4L, if it's close enough. And I have to say, it looks really cool and unique:

ffbf893f27.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived