Airbus A330 Time Compression

Killian Fitz

Hello everyone!

Was just wondering will time compression work with the new A330 being developed?

I know it wasn't available with the A320/321 which wasn't really an issue because of the shorter range flights, but with the A330 I'm sure we'll all be looking to long haul!

Just curious :)

Killian,

As far as I know the development hasn't actually started yet -- and most likely won't until the A320 family is complete. With that said, I don't recall a post by any one of authority stating one way or the other.

Best,

- Caleb

• Aerosoft

Hello everyone!

Was just wondering will time compression work with the new A330 being developed?

I know it wasn't available with the A320/321 which wasn't really an issue because of the shorter range flights, but with the A330 I'm sure we'll all be looking to long haul!

Just curious :)

It's hard because we need a steady FPS. The FBW systems runs on a frame times base.

It's hard because we need a steady FPS. The FBW systems runs on a frame times base.

Yeah I realise it's a balancing act with these high quality aircraft, and you can't have everything!

Still the prospect of flying DUB-JFK in an A330-300 is an exciting prospect!

Killian,

As far as I know the development hasn't actually started yet -- and most likely won't until the A320 family is complete. With that said, I don't recall a post by any one of authority stating one way or the other.

Best,

- Caleb

Oh I hadn't realised the development hadn't even begun, looking forward to it though!

Archived