AES 2.35a vs EDDB V1.11

Hello Oliver,

Please note that a conflict exist when we fly to EDDB. AES not respond when we hask for "follow me" car, and jetways don't exist at all.

These problems didn't happen when we start from EDDB.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

Hello again Oliver,

Meanwhile I took the initiative to do several tests in order to better focus on the problem that affects the performance of this scenery and AES.

. 1 Flight ENGM to EDDB with German 3 activated - problem with AES already repported above

. 2 Flight ENGM to EDDB with German 3 deactivated - no problem with AES, but there was an AOM shortly after taxiing to the gates.

. 3 flight EDDW to EDDB with German 3 activated - no problem with AES, but there was also an AOM. See EVENT repport:

"Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the network address OxBCAEC5279F68. The following error occurred: Ox79. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an adress on its own from network address (DHCP) server."

A constant event can be checked in all these tests: This scenery is heavy in terms of frame rates for no apparent reason and even using the lightest settings via the Tool Manager. Other much more complex sceneries denote more friendly frame rates and no AOM issues.

I would like to get an opinion from you about some eventual solution.

Regards,
Stephen

• Deputy Sheriffs

What is a AOM?

This error

"Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the network address OxBCAEC5279F68. The following error occurred: Ox79. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an adress on its own from network address (DHCP) server."

got nothing to do with the scenery. It is anetwork error, so there is something else wrong with your whole PC/FSX installation.

• Developer

Sorry,

but first you should clear up some point:

You are talking about Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg for FSX?

Schoenefeld was never part of GAP3, so you refer to GAP 3 only related to Berlin-Tegel, active/inactive in this area, correct?

Did AES working correct in Berlin Tegel EDDT?

How are you Autogen Setting?

Hello Oliver,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it is about Mega Airport Berlim-Branddenburg for FSX, latest version 1.11.

Correct, GAP 3 related to Berlim-Tegel.

AES works very well in EDDT and in all my 97 add-on sceneries.

Autogen Setting - Very Dense.

I insist, this EDDB scenery it's heavy and cause conflicts with AES when flight is long as ENGM/EDDB and followed by OOM in all cases.

My System information:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
Processor: IntelĀ® Core i7 CPU X 980 @ 3.33GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480
Display Memory: 4063 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1503 MB
Shared Memory: 2559 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.8026 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Regards, Stephen

Archived