AES Window - Large Monitor

Hello,

I recently purchased a 40 inch television to run FSX and its been working wonderfully. As far as AES goes, I could get the main screen to open from within the flight simulator using the Ctl-Shift-Function. However, I had to grab and drag the window to properly open it so that I could access all its functions.

Now, I upgraded to a 42 inch television and I cannot get the AES window to appear whatsoever on the screen.

Any input or thoughts? The program is installed and activated and it was working flawlessly prior to the monitor upgrade.

Any help is appreciated.

John

• Deputy Sheriffs

However, I had to grab and drag the window to properly open it so that I could access all its functions.

This is a specific bug coming from FSX with the AccPack.

Abou your 42" screen, no idea. Do you use FSX in fullscreen or windowed mode?

This is a specific bug coming from FSX with the AccPack.

Abou your 42" screen, no idea. Do you use FSX in fullscreen or windowed mode?

Full screen, but let me try it in windowed mode and post the results. I suspect its there, but.....................

JH

Full screen, but let me try it in windowed mode and post the results. I suspect its there, but.....................

JH

Found the problem, there was an FSX assignment already in place for the same keystroke combination that opened AES. Re-assigned the assignment and its working just fine now.

Thanks!

Archived