Night Environment - California released

• Aerosoft

And another Night Environment release. This week we release California. This cost effective product adds many millions of lights (and highlighted terrain below it). Compatible with any other 3rd part scenery, it revolutionizes your night time flying. If you like to try it first download the demo we done for Berlin. Check our the Night Environment - California product page. Do note we show in many images on the product page in combination with megaSceneryX SoCal, a perfect combination.

night-environment-california-16.jpg

night-environment-california-8.jpg

night-environment-california-1.jpg

I wish this product was advertised with MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 California, because this 2.0 version does not contain any nightscenery. The product MegaSceneryX Socal is an old product that is no longer for sale and already includes nighttextures. The new MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 does have a tendency to show default FSX textures bleedthrough at night. So I'm wondering if this will be compatible?

Jon

we are compatible with all photoreal sceneries; the product is designed to do just that

I’ve included a utility i made to conveniently disable MegaScenryX SoCal night textures

in few seconds you can disable the default MSE textures and run with NE textures

you won’t see FSX bleeding through at night anywhere in our coverage area

Archived