Double air Bridges at MYNN

Hi,

I recently reinstalled MYNN and there are two air bridges. The scenery was uninstalled and reinstalled with no change. See attached pic

Any ideas?

Rgds

Craig

post-9905-0-32259700-1400484678_thumb.jp

I think Oliver is figuring this out as it seems there are airports with missing gates or double gates. If related to updated 2.35 that is...

I recently discovered the original Jetways_Active_01.bgl and Oliver's modified AES version of the same Jetways_Active_01.bgl file in this ImagineSim MYNN scenery has a much bigger problem. If either version of this file is active, it leaves about 10 or 15 VERY misplaced jetways clear down in San Juan Intl TJSJ (yes, a very far distance away). I discovered this when installing AES for the new LatinVFR TJSJ. The very remote extra jetways at TJSJ (addon or default) go away when you de-activate both the original and AES version of the MYNN Jetways_Active_01.bgl file. I figured it would be too complex to try and get both Oliver and ImaginSim to fix both the original and AES version of the bgl, which would be required to properly fix the error'd jetways clear down at TJSJ, so I just disabled MYNN all-together. To recap, this is not just a MYNN AES issue, the original file (when not using AES) would also need to be fixed by IS.

Hi

I have to change the order of the bgl name in the AES config for MYNN so AES can detect it. This has been a requirement for a few years for me but I have never had this problem of the left over jetways before.

As for Imagine Sims TJSJ, FSX just crashed to desktop after about 3 mins around the airfield or on the ground. Asked Imagine Sim for help and they gave two suggestions and then I never heard from them again so I have deleted the scenery. Will buy LatinVFR's version in the coming weeks.

Rgds

Craig

Are you sure AES is on top of your scenery in your scenery library? This should solve this sort of problem.

• Developer

We are talking about FSX here?

I have checked to reproduce the issues you report and don't see double Jetways at MYNN and no one missplaced at TJSJ.

The double jetway in MYNN can happen, when the scenery is reinstalled without deactivating and reactivating AES (or use the Resync Button after the reinstall).

Why the jetways of the jetways_active_01.BGL should to be shown in TJSJ is not clear here. Is there a screenshot of them in TJSJ?

Yes FSX. I deactivated AES, uninstalled the scnery, reinstalled and reactivated AES and the problem is still there.

Seems my computer just doesn't like imagine sim software :(

Craig

Archived