AES In a WidevieW Config

Hi Guys

Is there anyway to run three syncronised instances of this program on three seperate PC's at the same time, using the remote control?

My system is based around 3 PC's each creating a view through a projector and each PC showing a different angle of view, thus providing a panoramic display.

I would love to use AES in my system.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not understand what you want to do:

AESHelp is simply a tool to add services to airport addons andd there fore you usually do 3 things:

1. Open it to add credits

2. Activate airports

3. Configure aircrafts for use with AES.

After doing one or all of those tasks you close it. No need to runit in parallel.

Or do you mean th window you open within FSX with Shift+Ctrl+W?

Hello

I was referring to being able to controll 3 instances of AES on 3 deprecate computers using the AES 'remote' controller from a different PC.

I have 3 PC each with FSX, I want to put AES on each of them & and then control them with the AES controller that can work off a networked PC.

Each of my PC's is showing a different viewing angle thus providing 200 degree FOV.

I hope this helps you better understand?

Archived