AES 2.35 vs LPPR V2

• Developer

Is it only at that gate, or at all?

Did you have the native Scenery LPPR 2014 or did you install any updates?

I can't reproduce this issue here.

• Developer

Can you please check, if there are both lppr Entrys in AESHelp set to FSX in front or if there are two files starting with AES-LPPR* in the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\Scenery Folder.?

Can you please check, if there are both lppr Entrys in AESHelp set to FSX in front or if there are two files starting with AES-LPPR* in the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\Scenery Folder.?

Hello Oliver,

I've the same problem at LPPR.

I've done a search through the AES folder and found several LPPR files.

A picture of the search and which files i've found has been attached.

Best regards,

Ad

post-75-0-97246100-1400406354_thumb.jpg

• Developer

That is ok, only the correct file is active in the scenery folder.

Can you please set the Airport to OFF in AEShelp and check that only one jetway is shown in the scenery.

I have double check it and could not see the issue, but I set the exclude area bigger in 2.35a, that should help, when there is not another issue in the scenery.

• Developer

Thats the scenery, nothing AES is handle. Can you try to download the scenery installer again and install the scenery new. Maybe Tropicalsim has changed the Installer, after you have download it, so I have based an a newer version.

Hi Oliver, that was the solution for me.

After downloading and installing the latest installer from Simmarket, AES is working fine now.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Ad

Hi Craig,

You are right. I can now confirm seeing the attached photo. We can also verified the existence of a non wihte jetway in one of the gates and even a gate with a double jetway.

Thanks for your observation.

Rgds

Stephen

post-21201-0-41472200-1400583506_thumb.j

Archived