T2G LTBA AES 2.35 Gate Problem

Hello,

First of all thank you for including LTBA on the AES 2.35 update. I would like to report a problem regarding gate operations.

Gate 226 at the international terminal is equipped with a double gate. How ever when operated by AES only 1 gate moves. The aircraft config is completely correct and I had double gates operate for my aircraft at other airports. My aircraft was the pmdg 77L.

I am not sure if this problem is with AES or with the scenery its self so I have opened a post here as well.

Thanks for the help

• Developer

Did you try the F8 Button to place the aircraft correct at the stoppoint, maybe where you park the Jetway is to short for door 2/1

Hello Oliver,

Yes I tried F8 and still did not work. I deactivated and activated AES for LTBA and it started working how ever when I place my aircraft at the position where the guidance system says ok only 1 gate operates. When I get get closer and guidance system starts reading too far! then the second gate operates.

• 2 weeks later...

I will check that

Installed it today and at gate 203 jetway doesnt stick on the body as usual. It stays away. after setting parameters its perfect. :excellenttext_s:

Ferdi Vefa

Archived