AES 2.35a available

It was meaning AES 2.34, not the Oslo Scenery. In AES 2.34 was the number of the Gate at the jetways wrong, it is fixed with AES 2.35.

Thanks for the clarification

Dom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Oliver:

Are you going to be working now in an update to add LatinVfr San Juan or we'll have to wait for 2.36?

Thanks for your work, excellent as always.

• Developer

Hi Oliver:

Are you going to be working now in an update to add LatinVfr San Juan or we'll have to wait for 2.36?

Thanks for your work, excellent as always.

I must see, how much time I have the next days, as I am out of town end this week. We will see.

About Moscow UUDD:

I contacted the developer about plans to open AES support.

He told me there need to be a update for the scenery within next 4 weeks, then there are plans for AES of course

Frank

Good day

A question about fixes, the following 2 are included I assume,

1.AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V234LGTS FIX

2.AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V234LOWW 25

what about this one

3.for the SunSkyJet KPHL scenery and the fix described at their forum here.

Thanks

• Developer

A question about fixes, the following 2 are included I assume,

1.AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V234LGTS FIX

2.AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V234LOWW 25

what about this one

3.for the SunSkyJet KPHL scenery and the fix described at their forum here.

All previous fixes are included, point 3 will be done in AES 2.35a

Oliver!

The 2.35(a) is simply :excellenttext_s:
Just arrived at EHAM where the docking system display even shows the local time after parking! Great feature, actually indispensable when I'm back from East or West completely jetlagged :eyepop_s:

Best regards,

Leon74

Hey Oliver:

I know you were working non-stop this week since you were going out of town and I truly appreciate you adding San Juan to AES before you left. Just one thing, LatinVFR San Juan is for FSX only not FS9 as is in the table on top.

Thanks, you made my week!!!!!

I have noticed one sound issue.

There are three different sounds for the gangways, but I hear only two of them no matter which airport I go.

The third sound can`t be heard

AES_FGB3.wav

I use the sound substitution package on avsim which is called

aes_replacement_sound_version_1.2.zip

I tested it and as I wrote the third sound is not hearable.

After updating AES to v2.35a i have a problem with missing gates 12-19 in MegaAirport Helsinki. I unactivated EFHK with AES Help and those missing gates were visible again.

nimet_n.jpg

I have noticed one sound issue.

There are three different sounds for the gangways, but I hear only two of them no matter which airport I go.

The third sound can`t be heard

AES_FGB3.wav

I use the sound substitution package on avsim which is called

aes_replacement_sound_version_1.2.zip

I tested it and as I wrote the third sound is not hearable.

Do you really expect support from Oliver when you downloaded elsewhere a user generated file which is not part of the original installer??? Funny attitude.

After updating AES to v2.35a i have a problem with missing gates 12-19 in MegaAirport Helsinki. I unactivated EFHK with AES Help and those missing gates were visible again.

I have the same issue @ EFHK They are actually there, as you can see the numbers, but gates are invisible

Hi!

Just activated FB KDEN with AES, and I had a slight question concerning the jetways (sorry if this is a double post - I couldn't find anything on it as of yet). This is likely an issue with the actual modeling of the jetways, but is there a reason that the dual jetways don't connect to the aircraft at gates B36, B38, and the other heavy double-jetway gates? A quick map search tells me that they do in real life, and it would be great to be able to do that here.

-Derek

• Developer

Hi!

Just activated FB KDEN with AES, and I had a slight question concerning the jetways (sorry if this is a double post - I couldn't find anything on it as of yet). This is likely an issue with the actual modeling of the jetways, but is there a reason that the dual jetways don't connect to the aircraft at gates B36, B38, and the other heavy double-jetway gates? A quick map search tells me that they do in real life, and it would be great to be able to do that here.

-Derek

Yes, the secondary jetways and that small (low connected) once are part of the models, AES can not exclude at the moment, soo now way to replace them with animated once. I have inform Mir, maybe he will change that with an update, then I add them too.

• Developer

nimet_n.jpg

Which Version was the last one you had before, where it was Ok? I did not change this Airport with 2.35 or 2.35a, and the Gate 20 is show, same as parts of the Jetway. No idee what it can be, but I have no access to my FS pc for the next days to check it.

I had V2.34+Test enhancement for AES 2.34 + temporary AES fix for Dublin X/BBI installed before i installed 2.35 and 2.35a.

The gates seem to work, they are just partly unvisible as this picture shows

nimet_n.jpg

I am also having some of the same problem here. I updated to 2.35a from 2.35 due to the KDEN update. The Gates at KDEN without AES work fine, turn on KDEN and only some of the gates show up. Even better while FSX is on I try to adjust some of the A/C parameters and when AES opens the A/C page it says it cannot connect to FSX even though FSX is running and not paused. A/C was the PMDG 777, I wanted to adjust the settings due to I could not get AES to open within FSX with CTRL+Shift+W.

Going to do some more testing tomorrow with other sceneries which I know work fine and A/C

Ok so I have tried to test out some additional airports of a variety of several scenery makers, all of which I knew were working just fine in vs. 2.34, and 2.35, prior to 2.35a. At first I thought it must be an issue with just KDEN, until I saw other people having problems with 2.35a, and the same issue earlier in the post with MA Helsinki.

I have a variety of areas to include Imagine Sim, Aerosoft, Wing Creation, Latin VFR, Fly Tampa, Flight Beam, FS Dreamteam, etc. Now pretty much all of my sceneries work except for a select few; they are FS Dream Team, KLAX and KJFK and Flight Beam KDEN. I also want to say that several other airports for both makers like KLAS, PHNL, KORD, KIAD, KSFO and KPHX all work just fine. But for KLAX, KDEN and KJFK, they all have the similar gate issue, as shown in the picture above and in addition to AES not even wanting to open the main window with an A/C which has already been configured, nor does the gate and stairs want to work with engines shutdown, parking brake on at a gate, where there is a gate showing.

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated, please let me know if you have any questions thanks and have a nice day!

I want to upgrade from Vs2.31 to 2.35ª.

Please, can anyone tell me what steps I should follow and what other consideration I must pay attention to:

.Saving files

.saving configurations

.etc.

Also, I purchase extra credit but the serial no. that I was given did not worked. I was told that I must upgrade to a more resent version for the new serial no. to work. Is that true?

Can I use the old original serial no. with the new credit point’s purchase?

I would appreciate the help given by any fellow simmer. Marbasan.

Archived