Unable to access right MCDU

Arismac

Hanse,

I have Airbus XA320/321 installed in P3D v2.2 in SLI. I am unable to access the right MCDU. The "F" keys do not operate and I can not find a menu option which will allow me to access.

Views --> Instrument Panel --> Pedestal, displays both MCDU but the click spots have been removed from both MCDU. Therefore the MCDU can not be operated from the view.

In fact the Panel.cfg seems to indicate that there is no such thing as a right MCDU?? If so where do I access the correct User Manual?

Referring me to the Manual will NOT solve this issue. I have paid good money for a working model of the Airbus and am willing to work with the developers to achieve this or I will require a full refund..

Mac

I have paid good money for a working model of the Airbus and am willing to work with the developers to achieve this or I will require a full refund..

What a nice way to request for support. I will refer you to more professional support people who can "do this".

Please contact support@aerosoft.com

Thread locked.

Hi,

normally in FSX.there are several ways to access the various views You can scroll between the views using S and A from the keyboard or F9 to F12 to access the 2D-views. One option to access the right MCDU is using F9 and then 2x A on the keyboard. I am not familiar with P3D and their view functionality so I cannot describe how this works in P3D. The whole FSX view functionality for the AXE is described in the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide chapter 2.

Regards,

Hanse

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because I did not get any answer until now I assume the problem has been solved and will therefore close this topic.

Hanse

Archived