Route Reserve fuel Max quantity ignored

I have strange bug/problem with the RR Maximum quantity.

My fule policy us set to RR like this: RR=5% of the trip fule but not lass the 10 min flight time(Minimun quatity: 10 min@NCFC) but not more 25 min flight time(Maximun quatity: 25 min@NCFC).

When I calculate my flight under the fuel data I got XXXX kg 00:37 min of Enroute reserve fuel.

I use PFPX V1.14.

I saw a similiar problem with EU-OPS minimum contingency fuel with 1.14 ... It is by default (EU-OPS Default) at least "5 mins holding" fuel . So if your CONT fuel is less than this amount , PFPX uses this minimum . In earlier versions "time" value was correct as far as I can remember , but with 1.14 "fuel amount" is correct "time" is wrong .

For example , PFPX calculates and adds 192 kgs fuel , which is equal to 5 minutes holding at 1500 feet over alternate but the time value just next to is is 00:03 or 00:04 .

So I assume , there is a problem with the time value 'cause fuel amount is correct .

To be sure do not look at the time , just make a basic calculation for fuel amount ...

I hope dev team reads this topic and fixes the issue , otherwise we have to correct the flight plan manually before each flight :)

Hello

Could you raise a ticket please for further investigations.

Thanks

Regards

Pierre

done via Aerosoft - Support Service , and sent to support@flightsimsoft.com as well.

and as B.Fatih KOZ said i tryd an found that the fuel amount is limmited but the "time" is not and all was the same(fuel 4000kg= 00:37, and 2500kg=00:37).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived