Docking system INOP at some imaginesim airports

Hello,

I recently completed a Delta red eye flight from LAX-ATL and all went well until gate arrival. I found that the "Delta Park" guidance system was not available nor where the marshall to guide me in. I just eyeballed the line and pulled up to the gate and shut the plane down. To my surprise I heard the familiar, "blocks in position" call and saw the services become active. Upon later investigation, I found that the guidance system was not visible or active at any imaginesim airports that use the guidance system ,ie, IAD, DEN.

I have AES 2.34 and even ran the installer again, I also checked that the docking system bgls were in their respective scenery folder for the airports in question. The airports are active via the AES help menu and I did use the repair/resync option to no avail Lastly, the aircrafts intelliscene are active. Any help would be appreciated as I do enjoy AES and I like flying into and out of the affected airfields. The marshall and guidance system does work at other airports I tested so im confused. Help please.

Thanks in advance

Z.Lucas

• Developer

on imagesim airports often the dicking systems are part of the scenery, but only shown, when the scenery denity is set to a high value.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Pabst

Thank you for your prompt reply and suggested solution to my problem. I had my Fs9 scenery setting set to very dense instead of extremely dense. Once I had switched the settings to extremely dense, the "Delta Park" stand guidance systems appeared throughout the affected airports listed above. Problem Solved!!

Thanks

Z.Lucas

Archived