Take Off Configuration Warning

ScottecLEMD

Hi

I have just updated to V1.16 and Hotfix 1.19 and now I have a problem on my take-off roll.

I use the checklist and FO option. Aircraft is fully configured for take off, all weights within limits, trim set per Flaps 1 setting and corresponding FMGC settings.

TO Config checks OK and all ECAM status messages are green prior to departure. Once I line up on the and advance the throttles to either TOGA or FLEX, I instantly get a TO Config warning - Flight Controls - Flaps not set for takeoff.

This warning continues until approximately 100kts then ceases.

I don't believe I am doing anything wrong. I have been flying the A320 almost daily since I purchased it but have only now experienced this on the latest updates.

I am running Windows 7, 64bit, 8Gb Ram, Nvidia 1Gb, FSX Sp2

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ken

Is your takeoff configuration CONF1 or CONF1+F?

One issue could be, your hardware flaps lever is commanding CONF1 instead of CONF1+F (CONF1 isn't allowed for T/O; CONF1 has been introduced as an additional configuration in one of the versions preceding v1.16). The fix would be to re-configure your hardware for the additional configuration.

Another issue could be, you entered a different flaps setting in the MCDU (flaps 2 or flaps 3), while trying to take off in CONF1+F.

Thanks for the reply. The only hardware I have is a mouse and keyboard so no changes there. Also, I usually set Flaps 1 in the FMC and then, the Checklist with FO enable usually selects the Flaps for T/O. I will get a screen shot next time I fly and upload.

Thanks

Ken

Ok so did another flight using the keyboard to select Flaps 1 and also inputted Flaps 1 into FMC page. Same result - no TO Config error until throttles are opened - see screen shot attached,

If I need to configure for Flaps 1+F how do I do that (if this is what's causing the problem) although the ECAM page does show Flaps 1+F??

Thanks

Ken

post-48094-0-97526200-1398008556.jpg

Thanks Guys

Guilty as charged, I had changed the ACT_MODEL so that ATC would recognise the aircraft type. Changed it all back and now works correctly, ECAM and external model now properly configured for Flaps 1+F for Take Off.

Thanks again.

Ken

Archived