Fuel planner missing

jack1ca

Somehow, the Airbus X fuel planner is gone. Is there anyway to replace without re-installing the aircraft? I've checked every Aerosoft area in my system but the result is always an error message that it's not there.

Id appreciate any help on this.

Jack Fentress

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fuelplanner is located here: ...:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus X Extended\Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe

The fuelplanner is located here: ...:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus X Extended\Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe

Otto.........

I understand that, but when I try to activate, the error message says that the Aircraft.xml is missing. I checked loading FSX and the A320 and that worked just fine.

I'm stumped (again).

Jack

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, the aircraft.xml is located here: ...\My Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\Aircraft.xml

I strongly suggest to uninstall your current version and install the latest (1.16 + Hotfix 19). remember to do everything as Adminsitrator.

OK, the aircraft.xml is located here: ...\My Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\Aircraft.xml

I strongly suggest to uninstall your current version and install the latest (1.16 + Hotfix 19). remember to do everything as Adminsitrator.

Otto........

Well, as it turns out the Aircraft.xml file is not there. That must be the problem. I had a huge system "bolux" a few days ago and in restoring things back to health, something must have gone awry. We'll never know.

You're right though. Best just to do a complete re-install. Arghh!.

Jack

Otto............

Re-installed all and everything is back to normal. Fuel planner is active now.

Jack

Archived