MarcelFelde

PC-6 B2-H4 'Turbo Porter' 4X Preview

You told in the previous posts that we can expect PC6 in December. Do you think it is possible? Or can we expect it rather in the beginning of next year.

I had the hope to start beta testing in November/December. As I wrote I did a presentation in Hergiswil and we had the opportunity that two real test pilots were flying our PC-6. I got great feedback and information that can not be found in manuals or experienced in normal operations of most other pilots. Since then I am reworking some parts of the engine and the physics and minor issues on the system logic. So testing has been delayed for some weeks.

I would love to share some of the developments on the aircraft and the engine during the last few months, but I am still waiting for an "external supplier" to be sure, that those features can be in the product before announcing them.

• Upvote 3

Hi Marcel,

knowing you as a perfectionist it's clear, you won't release the bird as long there's something to optimize... ;) Go ahead, I'm sure, it's worth to wait!

D-FELI e exhaust are bigger than normal pc-6??

There are several exhausts on the PC-6. And I did not find a duplicate to the D-FELI yet. I think they are not bigger but normaly they are more squeezed.

I fly the payware fsd pc6 it will do until this one comes out

I can see this is going to be a fantastic aircraft

you guys sure do have some talent

can't wait for this one

great work guys

hmmm, and what will happen when you do not close the engine casing correctly? :bow_down2_s:

MF_PC-6_B2-H4_141210_1729.jpg

• Upvote 1

I also saw those two open latches... Correct to assume that a maintenance module exists and that the cowling can be opened (with a modelled PT6 in there?)?

However it turns out, looking forward to seeing this one out. Papua here I come! :)

A

Hi Otto

Thanks ;) No, only the Cockpit- and Cabin-Views are filmed with GoPro. The oder Onboard Views are filmed with KeyCam. On the Ground film a Friend with a Sony HDR-CX155 and a other Hand-Cam...

Here are a lot of Pictures from the Build of some Scale-Parts:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.703398513018690.1073741828.100000456421866&type=1&l=de557dc424

Greets Daniel

• Upvote 3

Happy new year everyone, can't wait to see this one out !

One of my dream is to become a real Porter pilot, sadly, it isn't easy at all, it request so much qualifications and taildragger hours ..

Beta has not yet started.

Nice to see you back in our forum Mathijs!