MarcelFelde

PC-6 B2-H4 'Turbo Porter' 4X Preview

Really stunning work Marcel. Ausgezeichnet!

Sent from my GT- I9500 with kit kat using Tapatalk Pro

Hi everyone! :hi2_s:

I looked for a presentation topic here inside the forum but I didn't find it, so I will introduce myself here as my first post on this forum, please correct me if I do something wrong!

My name is Stefano, I'm from Lucca (Italy) and I'm 23 years old! I'm a PPL student and I'm going to have the final test to get the Glider Pilot License soon! :) But first of all, I am a Pilatus Pc-6 and F-14 lover (Pc-6 first :D), since I was a child!

I'm really looking forward to your Pc-6 Marcel, I really can't wait!! Those previews are really awesome!!! :bow_down2_s:

Thank you so much for your hard work!!

Stefano

Looks really great and I'm happy to see that the project is still moving... Great news! Looking very much forward to this release...

WOW Marcel!! Your Work on the Porter is very great!!! Gratulation!! I can't wait on this package...! it would became the spectacular FSX Plane i've ever seen!!! Is a launch planned?

I would not work on 15 and 16, I would also come to Hergiswil.
That's only about an hour away from me ...
Much fun and success in Hergiswil !!
Greets from Spiez at Lake Thun ;)
Daniel

Stunning! She looks so real I can smell the stale coffee and JP4. Can't wait to grab the stick.

I really can't wait the release of the Pilatus, even more after reading the Corporal's review!

I have a little question for you guys, maybe a little off topic so please, forgive me: do you know if there are some PC-6s flying in Australia? I visited some australian skydiving schools' websites, but I only found Cessna 208s, Twin Otters, but not PC-6s.

Can you tell me something about?

I really can't wait the release of the Pilatus, even more after reading the Corporal's review!

I have a little question for you guys, maybe a little off topic so please, forgive me: do you know if there are some PC-6s flying in Australia? I visited some australian skydiving schools' websites, but I only found Cessna 208s, Twin Otters, but not PC-6s.

Can you tell me something about?

Unfortunately, there are currently no PC-6s on the Australian aircraft register. CASA has a register search capability on their web site. http://casa-query.funnelback.com/search/search.cgi?collection=casa_aircraft_register

I flew ops on Porters in the Australian Army, some of the best experiences in my life. Sadly, in 1992 they were retired from service. Of the 12 (remaining from the original 19), 10 went on sale and two were retained as museum displays. Six were repurchased by Pilatus and shipped back to Switzerland in 1993. The remaining four were sold to Australian buyers, though one was later resold and shipped to Canada. As the last three don't currently appear on the Australian aircraft register, their whereabouts are unknown.

Cheers

Andrew

Definitely a bad news.. however, thanks a lot for answering me, you explained the situation really well! Very sad to not have the chance to fly this plane in Australia..

Unfortunately, there are currently no PC-6s on the Australian aircraft register. CASA has a register search capability on their web site. http://casa-query.funnelback.com/search/search.cgi?collection=casa_aircraft_register

I flew ops on Porters in the Australian Army, some of the best experiences in my life. Sadly, in 1992 they were retired from service. Of the 12 (remaining from the original 19), 10 went on sale and two were retained as museum displays. Six were repurchased by Pilatus and shipped back to Switzerland in 1993. The remaining four were sold to Australian buyers, though one was later resold and shipped to Canada. As the last three don't currently appear on the Australian aircraft register, their whereabouts are unknown.

Cheers

Andrew

Hello Andrew I fly one now in New Zealand, skydiving its a old Australian Army

A14-693 PC-6/B1-H2 Australian Army 1969-01-16 1992-12-22 dd 4.5.93 to Toowooba

Here she is now we we changed to the MT 4 blade about 6 months ago ;)

Hello Andrew I fly one now in New Zealand, skydiving its a old Australian Army

A14-693 PC-6/B1-H2 Australian Army 1969-01-16 1992-12-22 dd 4.5.93 to Toowooba

Here she is now we we changed to the MT 4 blade about 6 months ago ;)

3GLxR.jpg

A friend of mine just made me aware of this airplane. Marcel, what a truly fantastic project and job you are doing! When this is completed, I'll be yet another buyer for sure. Thanks and all the best from Canada!

Glenn

These last years ,I waited for 2 virtual aircrafts : f-14 and pc6 ..the first is out ...waiting for the second one wich is my favorite .

You told in the previous posts that we can expect PC6 in December. Do you think it is possible? Or can we expect it rather in the beginning of next year.