MarcelFelde

PC-6 B2-H4 'Turbo Porter' 4X Preview

Marcel, maybe I missed it somewhere but will the Porter X be officially released for P3Dv2 as well? I hope so, judging by those shots you showed us earlier in the thread. The lighting and shadow effects are so much more realistic than in FSX.

Thanks to all for the nice comments!

Daniel, very nice and detailled model! Keep up the good work! As I am writing this in an Aerosoft forum, it may most likely be released at Aerosoft. :D

Andreas, that decision has to be made closely to release. At the moment, everything seems to work nicely in P3D2.

Marcel, danke für das Kompliment zu meiner Porter ;)

Ach ja, hab ganz vergessen, was Aerosoft eigentlich ist... :embaressed_s:, resp. dass das Forum ja von Aerosoft ist...(Lesezeichen Funktion)

Dann bin ich mal gespannt, wann diese wunderschöne Porter von Dir erhältlich sein wird!! Gibt es dafür schon einen Anhaltspunkt, oder ist das zu schwer zu sagen?

Marcel, thank you for the compliment to my Porter;)
Oh yes, I've completely forgotten what Aerosoft is actually ..., respectively. that the forum is from Aerosoft ... (bookmark function)
Then I'm curious as to when this beautiful Porter will be available from you! Is there already a clue, or is that too hard to say?
(Sorry, Google Translater...) :dumb_me_s:

The sky is blue over my head ,skydivers are ready ...my new computer is ok ...Marcel ,the porter is waited ...what do I say to my passengers?

The sky is blue over my head ,skydivers are ready ...my new computer is ok ...Marcel ,the porter is waited ...what do I say to my passengers?

good try !! :hi2_s:

Happy Landings

Juergen

If there was news you would see it here!

:)

Sent from my GT- I9500 with kit kat using Tapatalk Pro

A word from Marcel would be apreciated ,the last is one month ago..

I've just heard from Marcel and he asked me to tell you there's nothing new to report. :)

• Upvote 1

Ok thank you ,now we know the project is not growing by now,we can go for another waiting period .

But make no mistake, work is progressing every day, it has not stopped.

Hi

Very nice, it make me want to be beta tester *-* (but I dont have FSX from 1st July to 28th August, but after 28th, Im here :P)

So, I have an idean why not make 2 or 3 papuan airfield? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYY9s8KKDDs

Good luck fr project ;)

You should visit ORBX!

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/80470-aypy-jacksons-international-papua-new-guinea/

They are producing the international airport of Papua and also included are over 5 small airfields in Papua aswell. You should check the link out. There you gain all informations and of course preview pics regarding this scenery ;)

g'day Colonel J,

you of course mean "Army Aviation" livery, because the Porter was never flown by the RAAF

they were definitely at Amberley, because I was there as an Army Aviation Aircraft Handler (while we waited for Oakey to be completed)

we were all gobsmacked when the first couple of aircraft arrived and we saw that one of the pilots was a sheila!!!

that was in the early 70's and women flying aircraft in those days was a rarity - especially sheilas who flew half way around the world!!!

I guess I'm one of the rare blokes that has actually spent considerable airtime in the fabulous Porter - I've 'unofficially' flown them quite a few times

for those who don't know me, I write flightsim articles for Oz aviation mags, as well as general aviation stuff too - recent article on the British e-Go was on the cover

working on a fltsim article now including the FSD Porter on a navex from Te Anau to Milford Sound, using the magic Orbx New Zealand South Island scenery

btw, I'm the tubby character in the red helmet flying Drifter 0455, developed for FSX by my mate Anthony (Ants Airplanes) - 0455 is my personal aircraft, hangared at Boonah Queensland

I've been flying the FSD Porter for ages now and can't wait to get my hands on the new version - looks awesome

hey Mathijs - if you have a vacancy on the Beta Testing Team I'd like to apply

cheers

BP

Just explore the new Papua Adventure with the Freeware Porter, but Marcel YOUR Porter would be great to have now!!