MarcelFelde

PC-6 B2-H4 'Turbo Porter' 4X Preview

764 posts in this topic

Pilatus has a new video covering all their aircraft including the PC-6, it is very good.

I might just check once a week on this thread and say g'day to myself

Any news? about the Project? will be an autopilot IFR GTN Flight1 combo in the avionics plans?

On 4/11/2017 at 9:52 PM, Trachemys said:

Any news? about the Project? will be an autopilot IFR GTN Flight1 combo in the avionics plans?

The thread starter said this thread would be used for development status. The last update was May 3, 2016. Nearly a year ago. What does this mean? No idea. My guess is there has been no movement with this project as there have not been any status updates reported.

Cheers

Some new code was delivered just last week.

On 16.4.2017 at 08:49, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Some new code was delivered just last week.

Then I don't understand why there is no news about the project (even if it's "Hey Guys, I'm having a really hard time coding this, it will take some more time..."). I don't really understand your idea of costumer relationship.

19 hours ago, The Dude said:

The whole idea of the preview forums is to inform you if there is something new or worth showing. Hence, if there is nothing new there is no news. If you cannot handle this kind of information then we can make this preview invisible for you.

No information is just that. No information. Its not news..it nothing.

If you look back at the beginning of the thread it was stated that it would be used for development updates.

Its not unreasonable for the people following this project to have the expectation of a few updates a year regarding the status of the project no matter how minor or major they are.

There has been zero updates this pass year. So either there is no update or the potential customers are not worthy of one. Which is it?

Its not a very positive way to treat potential customers. 

*sigh*

It's already very clearly explained by @The Dude, above...

Don't really what's to argue about ... but... uhm... never mind... 

By the way ,new code is a good "little" new for us fan of the porter ...

Can't wait to fly this acft, been wanting to do hops in Papua for a while and this would suit just right!

That sounds like good news to me hope Marcel is coping with it all and we see a update soon