re install aes and ctrl alt w doesnt work

hi i got aes and i had trouble with my pc so i had to delete fsx and aes and in stall again but when i pres alt ctrl +w the aes is not there when active airport how can i make sure that all the old files are delete of aes so i can try to install from start again

thanks

martin

• Developer

Wenn you run the installer of AES again, all needed Files will be set, no need to delete them before.

Please check in the FSX -> Addon Ons ->Vistamare Menu, if the Key assignment is still there and set to Shift-Ctrl+W (not Alt+Ctrl+W)

i have installed again but didn't work i got windows 8 and i looked to add remove and aes is not there so something not right olso if i got rid of all the file then i should have to put all my credit back in but its stays on when i delete it off my pc so i cant install from the start

regards

martin

• Developer

Your answer and the pics have nothing to do with you initial question, so I have no idea what you want to get. Not the first time here in this forum, by the way.

• Developer

Yes, when this is missing, no AES.

Did you install the SP2 or Acc-Pack?

Did you see any files *.LOG below <FSX>\Vistamare ?

• 1 month later...

Archived