ZURICH MEGA AIRPORT PROBLEM

Dino1945

I have a problem with Mega Zurich airport. While holding it on the computer I do not see it. Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but I still do not see it. The Launcher has informed me that I should start the program with an older version. Please help :-(

:byesad_s:

Hello, I am are sincerely disappointed by Aerosoft. I was expecting a help about my problem of mega Zurich airport FSX. Nothing about this. It means that I will not buy your products, but I will look elsewhere.
Salut.
Donato Calabrese

www.donatocalabrese.it

• Deputy Sheriffs

No need to complain! You posted on Saturday evening and yesterday it was Sunday. So calm down, OK.

And to help you, you should be more specific:

What do you mean by "I stiil do not see it?" Is not visible in the library, are buildings missing or what?

Screenshots?

There's only default scenery of Zurich. Nothing else. In the scenery library Zurich is in the first place. When I installed again, the last saturday, the Manager tolde me that I had to remove an elder version. But I don't understand.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, just to make clear:

1. You got the latest version 1.02? The download version is available through your shop account, the boxed version can be obtained here: http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

2. Uninstall the current version and install the latest version as Administrator

3. At the end of the installation dialogs, you are asked to install the Aerosoft Launcher. Uncheck the box and finish and then,

4. download the latest Launcher from here: http://aerosoft2.de/downloads/launcher/site/main.php?language=eng&menue=1

5. Install the Launcher and activate the software as mentioned in the manual.

6. restart FSX

I have removed and installed again Zurich mega airport. But during installation it opens this windows:

The setup has detected that version 1.02.000 of Aerosoft Launcher is already installed.

This setup instals an earlier version of Aerosoft Launcher (1.1.01)

You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this version.

What's the problem? :-)

I have removed and installed again Zurich mega airport. But during installation it opens this windows:

The setup has detected that version 1.02.000 of Aerosoft Launcher is already installed.

This setup instals an earlier version of Aerosoft Launcher (1.1.01)

You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this version.

What's the problem? :-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, so there is no option to avoid the installation of the old Launcher. In this case simply let it intsll, then uninstall the old one and install the new one from the link I gave you.

I have solved this problem. I have followed the pointis writteb by Mopperle. Thanks. Now I see if there are problem for other Aerosoft airport: Olbia, Bari, Orly, etc.

Thanks again.:-)

Archived