Mega Scenery Dublin-Jetways

Madair

I know this has been raised before on other Aerosoft sceneries but I would like to know if the jetways work without the need to purchase extra points for AES (assuming the Oliver has done this one yet)? Other scenery providers do not seem to limit how the jetways work.

Martin Madden

• Aerosoft

I know this has been raised before on other Aerosoft sceneries but I would like to know if the jetways work without the need to purchase extra points for AES (assuming the Oliver has done this one yet)? Other scenery providers do not seem to limit how the jetways work.

Martin Madden

Well if you mean that we did not use the default jetway animation that others use, indeed we do not. The reason is simply that it looks horrible. AES offers a superb animation (with sound etc) plus a whole load of other options for just under 2 Euro (it only needs 2 credits). We believe this is a far better deal then adding the default animation.

I agree that the results of AES, especially the Jetways and Pushback, are superb. But there are a couple of fundamental problems that make AES a bit problematic nowadays:

- The lack of AES support in P3D (v1.4, v2.0 & v2.1). You advertise that some products are fully compatible with P3D but two of the most important features, AES and AES Lite (which are clearly listed in the feature-list) do simple not work in P3D. There is no communication from Oliver or Aerosoft on this matter.

- Support for new airports takes quite a lot of time. Although this is very understandable, as Oliver is a busy man, it's can be frustrating for end-users. Would it be possible to improve the coordination between important scenery releases and the release of a new AES version?

• Aerosoft

I agree that the results of AES, especially the Jetways and Pushback, are superb. But there are a couple of fundamental problems that make AES a bit problematic nowadays:

- The lack of AES support in P3D (v1.4, v2.0 & v2.1). You advertise that some products are fully compatible with P3D but two of the most important features, AES and AES Lite (which are clearly listed in the feature-list) do simple not work in P3D. There is no communication from Oliver or Aerosoft on this matter.

- Support for new airports takes quite a lot of time. Although this is very understandable, as Oliver is a busy man, it's can be frustrating for end-users. Would it be possible to improve the coordination between important scenery releases and the release of a new AES version?

Okay I think those are good issues, I made a note on them,

Thank you Mathijs for your reply. I don't think other's stuff is that clunky. I have spent a fair bit on AES an it is a good product but I am starting to limit my purchase of Aerosoft airports to those where I do not use jetways.Sorry but that's the way its starting to go. I remain a strong supporter of Aerosoft products generally so it is a pity.

Martin

• 2 months later...

Its not fair,if we buy sucha nice product from Aerosoft. Jetways should work,thats why customers pay for full airport right???why we have to buy another addons from U or FSDT to get this jetways work????everything about money.Shame on U Aerosoft .... :-(

I think Aerosoft should change his politics about AES and Airports this is taking extra money from people pocket!!!

If we pay for any Aerosoft or other Developer Airport Scenery Jetways and other airport addons should work there!! .I think Mr. Mathjis Kok should take this with Aerosoft management under consideration

Archived