CORFU X PROBLEMS

bailout3

Grass growing through the taxiway near the threshold of RW17, a section of runway missaligned ( different colour and it's own centreline ) and a tree in the ramp area.

Win 7. and FSX . I have screen shots but not sure how to get them on here.I tried to attach as a file below but said not permitted. Also installed Global vector.

Any ideas?

Is Corfu X above Vector in Your scenery Library? And did. you activate it? And did you Run the Setup as Administrator?

Watch our Channel at youtube

AviationControl

yes...corfu is above vector and the corfu in vector has been disabled. Corfu is definitely in my library...not sure what you mean about running setup as administrator though?

Thank you...all is well. You were right about the activation and update. I'm not used to having to do this with other scenery I have added but I know now. Thanks again.

"not sure what you mean about running setup as administrator though?"

If you install a Programm I can only recommend to Run the Setup as Administrator because the normal Windows might reject to go into Deep roots (Even in the FSX Folder).

It's only a tip for the future.

Greets

Watch our Channel at youtube

AviationControl

• 5 weeks later...

Archived