No Jetways At Latin VFR SUMU

Well, as the title states, I cannot get the jetways to show at SUMU. If I install it stock and leave AES off then the static jetways are there. As soon as I turn on AES for SUMU and activate it the jetways disappear. I have uninstalled and reinstalled SUMU and AES so many times now it isn't funny. I have the latest version of AES, 2.34, and the latest version of SUMU, V1.1.

I have also been an AES user for many years so I'm not a newbie. I know how to use the utility.

Can someone clue me in on what the issue is? It is shown as a fully supported airport but its obviously not. Or is it? Thanks for any help.

Eric.

Just thought I would let someone know...I discovered the issue. There is a conflict of some sort between AES and the latest version off FTX vector (v1.1). I completely uninstalled all mesh, ST global landclass, FTX Global and Vector. Then reinstalled one item at a time and checked SUMU between each install. Jetways were visible and functioning up to and including reinstall of mesh, ST global landclass, FTX Global and FTX vector v1.0. As soon as I installed the v1.1 update...no jetways. Roll back to version 1.0...jetways reappear. Just in case anyone else runs into this issue. I've informed the folks at Orbx of the issue as well.

Easy

• Developer

Please take care, that you start AESHelp once you have installed other addons and maybe you need to press the "Resync/Repair" Button below the airport list, when you reinstall the Scenery.

I have no idea, what a landcass addon should have effected in AES, as long a the airport altithude is not changed in any form, so that the jetways are "below" ground.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And make sure to disable any addon airport via the Configurator of FTX Vector, because Vector alters the airport elevation.

I did disable the airport in the configurator. It had no effect whatsoever on the jetways. I also ran AES help and the resync button as well. As I said, I've been using AES for years. Something in the elevation files of FTX vector v1.1 affects SUMU even with the airport disabled in the configurator.

Easy

Yes. And I can hear the "chocks in position" call out also. Just no jetways. I even hear the 'moving jetway' bell/signal.

Easy

Hello Emi. I've done more reinstall of AES and FTX vector than I can count. I've reinstalled everything from scratch twice and all is great UNTIL I install the v1.1 update for FTX vector. That's when I lose the jetways. Even disabling that particular airport in the FTX vector configurator does not solve the issue. The only thing which will show the jetways again is if I roll back to v1.0 of FTX vector. Again, I've been through this twice, from scratch, just to verify what is causing the issue and everything points to the latest version of FTX vector. I'm staying at version 1.0 until a resolution is found.

Easy

It is NOT a mesh add-on. In addition to coastlines, roads and rivers it also adjusts airport elevations. THAT is what is causing the issue. I've told Aerosoft AND Orbx about the problem and the only assistance I've received is advice to try something I've already tried more than once...which I posted...which obviously wasn't read...which didn't do squat.

Easy

Archived