Jetways going to 1 instead of 2 exits at KORD FS9 FSDT

nickac1092

Hey guys. Yea I already looked through the forum and tried a few things to no avail. I don't have any other scenery in the area of Chicago besides FlyTampa Midway and FSDT's O'Hare. Im using the Project Airbus A321 and configured it in AES config as an A321. Anyways, I attached a few screenshots below. I have the latest version of AES as well.

Im at gate B19 at KORD. For now il switch that exit off unitl the issue can be resolved.

post-27142-0-26697900-1392587952_thumb.p

post-27142-0-16003900-1392587958_thumb.p

I would suspect perhaps that is intentional.... Wouldn't boarding and unboarding of passengers proceed faster if an exit that is more central the aircraft make sense? That way the pax in the back don't have as far to go? That's what I would do anyway. Never really thought of that as a problem.

Hey there! I can remember reading somewhere on this forum that it's a general problem with parking positions featuring two airbridges at fsdt airports. Think they excluded only one jetway from the terminal model, so AES replaces only that one. The other one (in your screen the one in the back) stays static. AES will treat your aircraft as if the position is single-jetwayed ;-) , and in that case i think it uses door L2 if configured in AESConfig. You could disable door L2 in the config so the jetway will go to the first door (L1). For my A321's i use two diffrent intelliscene files, one with L2 (for airports with two WORKING aes jetways, and one for other airpots, so mobile stairs and single jettys will use L1, which i think is realistic (@ least in europe). Maybe Oliver can implement the option to set a primary door if doors outnumber jetways, as 57's e.g. use door L2 as primary door whereas on 21's its L1 as stated above.

Archived