missing aes credits

nekeroom

• Developer

Maybe in airports you not anymore have installed or if you switch from FS9 to FSX, which was only of FS9 available.

In AESHelp below the airportlist you have a button to generate a CSV list file, which you can import in Excel or so, there you can see the credits assigned to which airport.

AES will always count used by your activation, so no credit can gone lost here.

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same problem, I uninstall some sceneries since I upgraded to other vendors which are not supported by AES. How can I get back 5 missing credits?

• Developer

I'm having the same problem, I uninstall some sceneries since I upgraded to other vendors which are not supported by AES. How can I get back 5 missing credits?

Credits are assign to the Addon of the airport, when you change to another addon of the same airport, which is not only a new version of the same developer, the credits will not switch to the other addon, as it is a different product for AES, not the same. Or did you get the money back from the scenery vendors of you "disabled" Airport addons?

Archived