Are you sure you have .NET Framework Full version? Not Client Profile only?

If yes then try deleting all demo files and re-download it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure you have .NET Framework Full version? Not Client Profile only?

If yes then try deleting all demo files and re-download it.

Thank You for the reply.

I have fixed the problem. The .zip download file for the demo. Contained no 'Autosaves' folder.

I created an named the Folder 'Autosaves' within the main folder of G.A.T.C.

Problem soloved

Cheers

hi

just dowload the demo and i have this error message

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Edery\atc\Global_ATC_demo_1_0_06_EDDM\Autosaves'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path)
at 欚㓃ᕉ⏴䔺䤤ꈊ.᧬뫐㭽裸㟡ꇦ樊类(String ຏ澹馪餧陙큭)
at ATCS.Main_Form.㱜텶特濱鷗풕押Ỉ(Object ᦠ⭓䨇ᵙ䬙圻柽㯌, EventArgs �䃒缁꣘鮩蟦짻㟶)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
GATC
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Edery/atc/Global_ATC_demo_1_0_06_EDDM/GATC.exe
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.ServiceModel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Windows7.Multitouch
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Edery/atc/Global_ATC_demo_1_0_06_EDDM/Windows7.Multitouch.DLL
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Web
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18446 built by: FX451RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll
Windows7.Multitouch.WinForms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Edery/atc/Global_ATC_demo_1_0_06_EDDM/Windows7.Multitouch.WinForms.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
please help

Delete call copies, download full .NET framwork files. and install, this step i dont beileve is needed. first try.

Go to:

The in the main GATC extacted folder from the demo .zip file, (extract the folder from the demo .zip file to your destop, its harmless. and you know where it is). then create and name a new 'folder 'Autosaves' within that main unzipped folder. hope that helps!

Good afternoon.

I have downloaded the demo, however when I launch the program it asks me to register.

Ive entered my details but ive had now emails. I would love to try this software

Please help

P A Nelson

@RobsonM

Thankyou for the email

I have tried to register again, but it does not appear to have worked.

The process doesnt even acknwolwdge the input of any information, and still no email.

Thanks

After pressing Register button you should see a message. Either that the registration was successful or that some kind of error has occurred. Can you try again and send me on PM the screen shot of GATC after you've pressed Register button?

• 1 month later...

I´ve tested the DEMO, and was very cool.

But, i have a doubt:

Can I create any airspace (terminal boundary) and operate simultaneously two or more airports?

I want to train non radar service. Is able to make a position message (radial and distance from/to VOR, inbound track to position)?

I´ve tested the DEMO, and was very cool.

But, i have a doubt:

Can I create any airspace (terminal boundary) and operate simultaneously two or more airports?

I want to train non radar service. Is able to make a position message (radial and distance from/to VOR, inbound track to position)?

GATC is focused on one airport at a time so you won't be able to control more than one. As for the second question I believe you mean aircraft reporting their position and this is another no, as GATC is radar based service only. Maybe in the future ;)

GATC is focused on one airport at a time so you won't be able to control more than one. As for the second question I believe you mean aircraft reporting their position and this is another no, as GATC is radar based service only. Maybe in the future ;)

Thanks for reply.

There are few places that have significant movement and still lack radar and use the airspace class D. This is the case of the terminal where I work and this can be seen in some of the Brazilian TMA´s. Here is only one frequency for approach and departure, one sector, two IFR airports ~50nm away.

The GATC offers good conditions for the simulation of non-radar service from someone else to control the aircraft and use your voice to convey their position and estimated (ETO) for certain positions.

I do not know to what extent someone is interested in simulating this kind of thing, after all the radar service is essential to reality, and it's quite exciting in view of the simulation, you can connect the software and enjoy yourself.

Thank you.

Archived