• Aerosoft

How do I get the demo?

By clicking on this: help.aerosoft.com/download/Global_ATC_demo.zip

There is no need to be registered on this forum or anything like that.

Only 2 Mb? So small?

Yes as GATC is a small core using extensive databases, a demo that only includes one airport can be small. The demo has 210 files, the full version close to 14.000! The full version will still be a manageable download of roughly 200Mb. And it will run fine on any system that can run Win 7 or 8.

Is this an installer? Will it mess with my system?

No and no. It's a zip file. Unzip that to any location and you can use it by running the GATC.exe . It will NOT write to your register and when you delete the folder all is gone. We like software like that. Why make things large and complex when they can be small and simple?

You do need the .net runtimes installed though. On all Windows 7 and 8 this is already provided inside Windows. If you find an error when you load GATC.exe try this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718

Is this an add-on for FSX or X-Plane?

No, it is a fully stand alone simulation. If you want ATC for FSX or X-Plane go to IVAO or VATSIM. This is a dedicated ATC simulation. And in that it is the best.

What's in the demo?

Munich airport with all runways, SIDs, STARs, Arrivals, waypoints. The game play (we should say simulation process) is 100% the same as in the full version but will only be usable for 20 minutes.

What is NOT include in this demo?

• 13944 (!) airports. Only EDDM (Munich) is included
  • It's a safe bet you favorite airport is not included.
  • There are no scenarios included
  • Multiplayer is deactivated

Why do I need to register?

To use the demo version you will have to make an account. That's not because we want to gather your information but to have some idea about the use versus the amount of downloads. We are very careful with your data and operate under German Privacy laws and those are some of the strictest in the world. If you do not use this demo any longer and you do not buy GATC we will remove your data after 4 weeks. When you created your account an email will be send to the address you entered. In there is an activation link. Click that one and your account is activated. You can now log in and start to use GATC. The paid version will need online activation as well, but after that there is no need for any connection.

Can I just get the manual to get some idea on the software?

Sure! Here it is: http://mirror-eu.aerosoft.com/demo/Global_ATC_Manual_English.pdf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a stupid question, but how can I give the traffic in the Munich Hell scenario the landing clearance?!? All traffic is just going around... O.o

When you clear the aircraft for approach you will see "Clear to land" button on it's flight progress strip on the left sidebar. ;)

EDIT:

corrected right to left. My mistake xD

When you clear the aircraft for approach you will see "Clear to land" button on it's flight progress strip on the left sidebar. ;)

EDIT:

corrected right to left. My mistake xD

That's where I found it in the Classic Mode, but not in the Scenario...

• Aerosoft

Can't find the product page in the Aerosoft shop ...

EDIT: There's a pre-order page for the boxed version, with a very brief product description only ...

It will be added today or tomorrow, release is expected this week.

• Aerosoft

If anybody wants to see their local airport with all procedures, just let me know. Or if you want to see one procedure, just holler.

Here is a Amsterdam Schiphol, a big airport with many runways and thus many procedures;

post-43-0-70555900-1387299887_thumb.jpg

And here Paderborn, our local airport with just one runway;

post-43-0-26132500-1387299881_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, what about italian airports are they all in ?

Best Regards,

Francesco

Sure they are...

Any chance we can get a screenshot of KLAX here in the states?

...and sure!

We included all the airports available in NavData Pro and screenshots will come soon ;)

Archived