WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to give you guys this fab addition.

We have worked over 200 Hrs to date on this and still going.

FSX can be very much a pain in the butt at times and of course family comes first so together its been a long journey, but we are making good progress so I just hope the next few weeks will bring you a suprise

Regards

CFM please Guru there is more pilots using CFM than IAE, CFM is just amazing because of his hydraulics sound at the startup, and i seen the picture you have posted of the tool and....OMG ! this is AWESOME ! <3

We are doing it for both so everyone is going to be happy best way my friend. They will both be released at the same time.

Regards

Just to let you know we are still currently working on this for a release.

Please just bare with us. . . .

If anyone reading this does not own the Airbus Extended X I seriously recommend you buy this with or without our new addition for Wingview X which is a addon we are making and Aerosoft has no part in this free addon. It really is a amazing aircraft and great addon for FSX.

Regards

We have just brought in a new feature which I will be showing you next week.

We looked into making a new flap sound that is heard from the wingview not from the VC of course in the VC the click of the lever yes but on the WingView we want to hear the motors

Regards

It's all looking great! There's nothing I like more than to have a peak at the wing during cruise. Cannot wait for this to be released! Thanks muchly for your work and effort you've put in so far!! Do you expect release to be soon?

It's all looking great! There's nothing I like more than to have a peak at the wing during cruise. Cannot wait for this to be released! Thanks muchly for your work and effort you've put in so far!! Do you expect release to be soon?

Well originally we wanted this out for Feb 2014, then making a mistake didn't think we would have faced the problems we did then of course Family issues aswell which take priority.

So taking that into account I really am not going to give any dates because I hate to let people down.

All I will say is very soon. As the topic says Real Soon.....

I hope this is ok for you my friend.

It has to be perfect for me and for you guys.

http://youtu.be/_0a87g7fJyA?t=2m10s - Something like this

Just a questions would you guys like cabin ambience like talking etc. Of course this can be of several recodings so that every flight is different and loopeds so it want feel repeated.

Would it be possible to add the gear thumping the wing lights during rolling (take-off/landing)?

What do you mean my friend explain I'm not with you

What do you mean my friend explain I'm not with you

Sorry just edited the post now, the nose gear makes a clanking sound when rollling as it hits the runway lights.

Well I can do this . I did add extra sound for the main gear. But Olli Did this in the AES set.

You mean the thumping sounds as the nose wheel hits the centre line. ?

Well I can do this . I did add extra sound for the main gear. But Olli Did this in the AES set.

You mean the thumping sounds as the nose wheel hits the centre line. ?

Yep that would be great if you have time. :)

Well originally we wanted this out for Feb 2014, then making a mistake didn't think we would have faced the problems we did then of course Family issues aswell which take priority.

So taking that into account I really am not going to give any dates because I hate to let people down.

All I will say is very soon. As the topic says Real Soon.....

I hope this is ok for you my friend.

It has to be perfect for me and for you guys.

http://youtu.be/_0a87g7fJyA?t=2m10s - Something like this

That would be great to hear those voices etc :-)

Thank you !

Just a questions would you guys like cabin ambience like talking etc. Of course this can be of several recodings so that every flight is different and loopeds so it want feel repeated.

Hupps. My reply was concerning this post

Yes I would certainly like that! But there should be an option to turn it on or off :). Great work!

Maybe a tip, nice flaps sounds:

start the video at 1:35 :)

You know this program is something I have always been dreaming about :).

yes that would be amazing to and realistic as far ! could you work on this ?

Humm last question...would you be able to upload a before-release video before the release ? like a preview video ? that would be so excited before the release ;)

PS: cant wait for release still :D

A proper video will be released before release

Yes I would certainly like that! But there should be an option to turn it on or off :). Great work!

Maybe a tip, nice flaps sounds:

start the video at 1:35 :)

You know this program is something I have always been dreaming about :).

There will be an options to turn this feature off

Archived