Airbus X Extended - Aircraft states not working

hamishgw

Hi Guys

When I select the COLD AND DARK STATE on the right display all that happens is the gear goes up and the lights fo off.

I have installed Direct X 9 Drivers and Service Packs.

My Specs are

AMD A6 3.60GHZ
4GB RAM (3.2GB RAM USABLE)

Built in Graphics

Windows 7

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

Hamish Watt

As for the checklist, what you see grayed out, is always grayed out until this part gets active. You only Start the checklist, the rest is almoust automatic :)

As for Cold and Dark, thats strange. What happens if you select Cold and Dark in your right MCDU and select the Push Button to make it your standard start situation. Than close FSX and start again, selecting the Airbus?

unfortunately I cant correctly load the cold and dark state, all that happens is the gear goes up and the displays stay on.

Is there a special way you have to load in COLD AND DARK MODE

I start the default C172 and the desired airport, then I load the airbus.

When it is loaded all the displays are off but the engines are on and the clock is on.

I go the the right MCDU and select COLD AND DARK MODE

Then nothing happens.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you start your FSX, do you start it in the free flight mode and how does it look like? Best would be a screenshot. (before loading a flight)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, so this is your default flight. In what state exactly is the C172 when you load this flight (airport, date/time, weather is not relevant)? Would like to see a screenshot of your C172 after loading, with all switches visible, best shown with the 2D panel.

Hi Guys

When I select the COLD AND DARK STATE on the right display all that happens is the gear goes up and the lights fo off.

I have installed Direct X 9 Drivers and Service Packs.

My Specs are

AMD A6 3.60GHZ

4GB RAM (3.2GB RAM USABLE)

Built in Graphics

Windows 7

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks

Hamish Watt

I've got exactly the same problem!

Archived