LOWI - LSZH

rlanssiers

Hi All,

One of my favorite flights is from LOWI (Innsbruck) to LSZH (Zürich) but I have some strange issues.

The route is saved as a company route with the SID and STAR included. The company route uses departure runway 08 and SID KPT1Z. However, when I load the company route into the FMGS, it wants to use departure runway 26 (with an associated SID). My .flp is included here for reference.

When approaching LSZH, I always have a strange phenomenon on the ND where it says that the plane is flying 0.3R from track but according to the route drawn on the ND, the plane is left from track. Either left or right from track are unexpected as NAV and A/P are engaged.

A but further, the ND then suddenly redraws itself, the track shifts to the left and the plane is then indeed right from track. How is all this possible?

One last question which is maybe ignorance from my side. I noticed the ILS indication starts blinking very soon on the PFD but what does this mean? That is is time to activate ILS navigation (way too soon if you ask me) or that the plane is receiving the ILS signal (which could make sense)?

Anybody else experiencing the same problem?

Rony

LOWILSZH01.flp

post-96760-0-21081400-1384941916_thumb.p

post-96760-0-81804800-1384941919_thumb.p

Archived