AIRBUS X extended ND screen & general graphics problem

danny124

Hi Aerosoft.

First i like to say this software looks brilliant and cant wait to use it. I just need a little help to iron out a few problems to get me on my way to the sky.

I purchased your software this morning on the aerosoft website along with vienna X

1. The graphics on the FMS unit looks very weird. And the virtual cockpit graphics don't look sharp like in the product screen shots on your website I have attached a screen shot of this.

2. also this maybe repaired if number 1 is solved. but my ND panel looks zoomed in. Screen shot added also.

Thank you for your time. Look forward to your reply to solve this

post-39507-0-75386900-1382881788_thumb.j

post-39507-0-26327600-1382881800_thumb.p

• Deputy Sheriffs

What error message exactly do you get?

Meets your installation the system requirements on the product page?

Did you install as Adminsitrator?

What OS?

OS up to date?

All drivers up todate?

I just feezes and crashes to desktop then says fatal error occured

it does meet my requirements

did install as admin

win 7 64bit, auto update

all drivers up to date, but there is a update graphics card driver for radeon that sends everything into chaos. but everything works fine on previous

just had a test on something. i loaded a default aircraft under high resolution then loaded the airbus and it worked fine.... going to use that method and try a flight

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you do not get a message box where you con click on "details"., go to the windows eventviewer and look for an error message under systems.

Archived