Welcome dear guest,

We like to ask you to log-in or to create an account if you don't have an account. Being a member of this forum allows you to post messages and gives you access to the free downloads. It is by far the fastest way to get any support for the many products we sell. Creating an account is fast and easy, certainly if you already have a Twitter or Facebook account. Do note we take your privacy very serious and will never allow any other company to access your information.

Wir bitten Sie, sich mit Ihren Log-in Daten im Forum anzumelden oder sich einen neuen Account anzulegen falls Sie noch über keinen verfügen. Als Mitglied des Forums können Sie Ihre Mitteilungen an andere Mitglieder oder an uns posten und Sie erhalten Zugriff auf kostenlose Downloads. Außerdem ist die Nutzung unseres Forums bei weitem der schnellste Weg um Support für die vielen Produkte zu bekommen, die wir verkaufen. Einen Account zu erstellen geht einfach und schnell, vor allem wenn Sie bereits bei Twitter oder Facebook registriert sind. Sie können sicher sein, dass wir die Privatsphäre unserer Mitglieder schätzen und schützen. Es wird keiner weiteren Firma gestattet Einsicht in Ihre Daten zu nehmen.]

Nos gustaría pedirle que accediese a su cuenta, si la tiene, o que cree una cuenta, si es que no la tiene. Pertenecer a este foro le permite colocar mensajes y le da acceso a las descargas gratuitas. Es con mucho la forma mas rápida de obtener cualquier tipo de soporte para la multitud de productos que comercializamos. Crear una cuenta es rápido y fácil, y  lo es mas si tiene una cuenta en Twitter o en Facebook. Considere además que nos tomamos su privacidad muy en serio y que nunca permitiremos a ninguna otra compañía que tenga acceso a su información.

Gostaríamos solicitar que acesse a sua conta, se você já tem uma ou que crie una nova. Pertencer a este foro permite que você possa postar e permite usar as nossas descargas gratuitas. É a forma mais rápida de ter suporte nos muitos produtos que vendemos- Criar uma conta é rápido e fácil, mais ainda se você tem conta no Twitter ou no Facebook. Acrescentar que nos levamos muito a serio a sua privacidade, e que jamais vamos permitir o acesso aos seus dados a outras companhias.

Nous vous demandons de vous identifier ou créer un compte si vous n'avez pas encore de compte. Etre membre de ce forum vous permet de poster des messages et vous donne accès à des téléchargements gratuits. C'est le moyen le plus rapide pour obtenir un support pour les nombreux produits que nous vendons. Créer un compte est rapide et facile, surtout si vous avez déjà un compte Twitter ou Facebook. Ne noter que nous prenons votre vie privée très au sérieux et ne permettrons jamais à une autre société pour accéder à vos informations.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo

FSX Fatal Error Madness

• Locked Topic This topic is closed
16 replies to this topic

#1 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:51

So every time I clicked fly now on fsx, it didn't go into the black screen with the progress percentages, it just showed me my desktop and after five seconds would give me a fatal error every time. Sometimes, it said that there was an error with bglmanx.dll. So I re-installed fsx according to pmdg's guide and also in a new file location (C:FSX as opposed to C:,Program Files (x86),Microsoft Games, FSX.) Now the same thing happens except for some few random times when it works. When it works, as I try to end the flight it gives me a fatal error. I have the pmdg 737ngx which oddly hasn't prompted me to enter the verification code, airbus x extended v1.15, dino cattaneo f14,f35 v2.3 with tacpack, t45, and bonjotes tweak. This is just maddening and it makes no sense. Can anyone help? 

#2 gandy

gandy

Major

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:52

bglmanx.dll is related to one of you addons by FSDT but the crash might be caused by your anti-virus blocking or messing with the dll.

have a read

http://www.fsdreamte...hp?topic=4626.0

-Paul-
i5 3570 @ 4.5ghz, Asus P8Z77-V , H100 Cpu Cooler, 8gig ddr3 @1600mhz, EVGA gtx760, win7 x64, 950w Corsair psu

#3 wingnut

wingnut

Brigadier

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 13:56

Hello;

I have several FSDT airports,I've found that you need to add the bglmanx.dll,to your anti-virus exception list,to prevent this from happening.

Mark

Mark

ftx_supporter_avsim.gif                     

#4 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 14:50

The thing is, I don't have any fsdt addons after the re-install. The only thing I had before was the addon manager and a demo version of fsdt klax. But I will try adding fsx folders to the exception list.

#5 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 06 October 2013 - 15:12

I excluded all fsx files from protection and installed the addon manager which I thought might be required for some of the addons I have, but the same thing happens. Also, I think something is wrong because the PMDG 737ngx hasn't asked me for the verification code yet.

#6 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 21 October 2013 - 22:59

Guys i don't think flight sim is going to work anymore on my pc unless I upgrade the os to get a clean version of windows. Since the post above, i've tried reinstalling the sim twice. Same problem. This might be the end. :mecry_s: If anyone has any suggestions then PLEASE post them! otherwise this the end of an irreplaceable part of my life for many years until I install a new operating system.

#7 Mathijs Kok

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 25,963 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:07

If re-installing the sim does not help I think it might be wise to re-install the OS (or even upgrade that) because it indicates problems with Direct X or other basic files. Almost impossible to debug.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

Please excuse me for writing English in German forums, I do read and speak the language but when I write it people tend to look funny at me.

GATC.jpg

#8 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:52

Thats what I was thinking and I will do that as soon as possible. Thanks for your reply.

#9 Mathijs Kok

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft Forum Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 25,963 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2013 - 14:47

Thats what I was thinking and I will do that as soon as possible. Thanks for your reply.

Consider Windows 8.1 64 bits, a seriously good OS for games now.

On behalf of Aerosoft and with kind regards, Mathijs Kok
Aerosoft_LOGO.gif
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that support is not done via Private Messages. If you prefer support via email click here.

Please excuse me for writing English in German forums, I do read and speak the language but when I write it people tend to look funny at me.

GATC.jpg

#10 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 22 October 2013 - 23:50

Really, I didn't know that. Thanks! :cheers_s:

#11 Robert S

Robert S

1 Mile High 5280

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 Posts:

Posted 23 October 2013 - 16:26

I know this is after the fact, but once you get up and running after all that work....invest in a back up program!

I use Acronis True Image 2013 and like it a lot.

Posted Image

#12 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 23 October 2013 - 23:40

Good idea thank you!

#13 jadan64

jadan64

Sergeant

• _Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 Posts:

Posted 25 October 2013 - 17:39

same here... FSX randomly crashes with the latest upgrade to windows 8.1. I've tried every single solution. Seems  atiumdag.dll is causing crashes. Now I have a useless windows 8.1 machine. only reason I have it, is for flightsimming. Stupid me, upgrading to windows 8.

#14 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 25 October 2013 - 23:52

That doesn't sound too encouraging. Would I be better off just upgrading to win 7 pro?

#15 ellipirelli

ellipirelli

Lieutenant

• _Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 Posts:

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:44

same here... FSX randomly crashes with the latest upgrade to windows 8.1. I've tried every single solution. Seems  atiumdag.dll is causing crashes. Now I have a useless windows 8.1 machine. only reason I have it, is for flightsimming. Stupid me, upgrading to windows 8.

This is a known problem. solution: roll back your ATI drivers to a former version.

#16 PatrickZ

PatrickZ

Brigadier

• _Members without voting rights
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 Posts:

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:34

Just one simple question, after you installed FSX did you install SP1 and SP2? Or do you still run the original FSX without the service packs?

#17 Virgin America Captain

Virgin America Captain

Captain

• _Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 Posts:

Posted 01 December 2013 - 16:59

i bought and installed fsx acceleration which is fsx sp1 and sp2 on one disc and then a seperate disc for the acceleration pack. 

0 User(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users