So every time I clicked fly now on fsx, it didn't go into the black screen with the progress percentages, it just showed me my desktop and after five seconds would give me a fatal error every time. Sometimes, it said that there was an error with bglmanx.dll. So I re-installed fsx according to pmdg's guide and also in a new file location (C:FSX as opposed to C:,Program Files (x86),Microsoft Games, FSX.) Now the same thing happens except for some few random times when it works. When it works, as I try to end the flight it gives me a fatal error. I have the pmdg 737ngx which oddly hasn't prompted me to enter the verification code, airbus x extended v1.15, dino cattaneo f14,f35 v2.3 with tacpack, t45, and bonjotes tweak. This is just maddening and it makes no sense. Can anyone help?

Hello;

I have several FSDT airports,I've found that you need to add the bglmanx.dll,to your anti-virus exception list,to prevent this from happening.

Mark

I excluded all fsx files from protection and installed the addon manager which I thought might be required for some of the addons I have, but the same thing happens. Also, I think something is wrong because the PMDG 737ngx hasn't asked me for the verification code yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys i don't think flight sim is going to work anymore on my pc unless I upgrade the os to get a clean version of windows. Since the post above, i've tried reinstalling the sim twice. Same problem. This might be the end. :mecry_s: If anyone has any suggestions then PLEASE post them! otherwise this the end of an irreplaceable part of my life for many years until I install a new operating system.

same here... FSX randomly crashes with the latest upgrade to windows 8.1. I've tried every single solution. Seems atiumdag.dll is causing crashes. Now I have a useless windows 8.1 machine. only reason I have it, is for flightsimming. Stupid me, upgrading to windows 8.

same here... FSX randomly crashes with the latest upgrade to windows 8.1. I've tried every single solution. Seems atiumdag.dll is causing crashes. Now I have a useless windows 8.1 machine. only reason I have it, is for flightsimming. Stupid me, upgrading to windows 8.

This is a known problem. solution: roll back your ATI drivers to a former version.

• 1 month later...

Archived