PFPX 1.09.4 Hotfix available

Dear PFPX user,

We've published hotfix v1.09.4 for PFPX.

Download this file and replace the PFPX.exe in c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/amsoxtvm6ok8b0u/PFPX_1.09.4_Hotifx.zip

Changes:

- ADDED BATCH ROUTE EXPORT FEATURE
- FIXED OPENGL GRAPHIC ISSUES
- FIXED FS2004 ROUTE EXPORT
- ADDED GOOGLE EARTH KML EXPORT FORMAT
- ADDED PMDG 777 EXPORT OPTION
- FIXED SCHEDULE ISSUES CAUSING DUPLICATE FLIGHTS
- IMPROVED PROGRAM STABILITY

I like the hotfix.......... there have been changes to the planning screen as well which look great and the issues with incorrect SIDS for runways looks to be resolved now.

Great work Christian

Roy

thanks just need to tell him not to delete it

My prior post had a typo in...thanks to my tablet......... i meant to say there is no virus in the file.....not that there is mk virus in file..... bad typo and you quoted my typo as I was fixing it.

Roy

thanks guys

Dear PFPX user,

We've published hotfix v1.09.4 for PFPX.

Download this file and replace the PFPX.exe in c:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/amsoxtvm6ok8b0u/PFPX_1.09.4_Hotifx.zip

Changes:

- ADDED BATCH ROUTE EXPORT FEATURE
- FIXED OPENGL GRAPHIC ISSUES
- FIXED FS2004 ROUTE EXPORT
- ADDED GOOGLE EARTH KML EXPORT FORMAT
- ADDED PMDG 777 EXPORT OPTION
- FIXED SCHEDULE ISSUES CAUSING DUPLICATE FLIGHTS
- IMPROVED PROGRAM STABILITY

I cannot export into ANY of the sims/add-ones even though PPFX window says "export complete" as well as OFP page is gone!!! Any thought?

Did you, guys, test what you're releasing? By adding new stuff, you're killing old basic features that worked perfectly in old releases.

Thank you

post-12270-0-86619700-1381014788_thumb.p

I cannot export into ANY of the sims/add-ones even though PPFX window says "export complete" as well as OFP page is gone!!! Any thought?

Did you, guys, test what you're releasing? By adding new stuff, you're killing old basic features that worked perfectly in old releases.

Thank you

Have a look at this thread; it might help!

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/74165-route-export-not-working-v1094/

Clive

I reverted back to 1.09 since I can't view OFP and my PMDG won't recognize the flight plan.

On a bright note, thank you for making the .wx function work. I look forward for the fixes so, I can load both the .rte and the .wx without problems.

I've been doing more trouble shooting with the hot fix. I fly the PMDG 777. With the hotfix, the flight plan is being saved as an .rt2 file, which PMDG does not recognize. The .wx file saves correctly. If I rename the flight plan to .rte PMDG will see it, but when I requested and hit EXEC, there is no flight plan or origin or destination.

I hope this help if you didn't notice it already.

I will use the original 1.09 in the meantime.

Archived