problem when I closed my FSX with AseData.dll module

Suglock

Hello Guys

I've a problem when I closed my FSX....get an crash every time if I close FSX.
In the event viewer I see, the AseData.dll is the module of problem.

Prodcut version 1.0.0.3

Thank for your help

Regards

You can safely uninstall the ASE-module since it's no longer needed. For each product that used the ASE-module a newer version has been released that doesn't need it anymore.

Simply wrong info

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Guys

I've a problem when I closed my FSX....get an crash every time if I close FSX.

In the event viewer I see, the AseData.dll is the module of problem.

Prodcut version 1.0.0.3

Thank for your help

Regards

The ASE Module was part of some addons in the past for online activation. Meanwhile it has been withdrawn from all those products. So what you have to do:

- Uninstall all addons using the ASE module

- Download the latest versions of those addons and install them

- When you are sure that no addon needs the ASE module, you can uninstall it.

The ASE Module was part of some addons in the past for online activation. Meanwhile it has been withdrawn from all those products. So what you have to do:

- Uninstall all addons using the ASE module

- Download the latest versions of those addons and install them

- When you are sure that no addon needs the ASE module, you can uninstall it.

Thx for your help but I don't found the products using ase module, the alone is PFPX

Mopperle, how dare you accuse me of giving wrong info while you give exactly the same info as I do, just in other words? Only difference is that you say you first have to upgrade add-ons that require the ASE-module while I assumed this had already been done.

Anyway, PFPX does not require the ASE-module so therefor you don't need it. The only products that required the ASE-module in the past (but the newer versions don't) are Helsinki, Frankfurt-Hahn, Bari and Toulouse. If you got one of them, the ASE-module probably came with that and remained after uninstalling.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mopperle, how dare you accuse me of giving wrong info while you give exactly the same info as I do, just in other words? Only difference is that you say you first have to upgrade add-ons that require the ASE-module while I assumed this had already been done.

Anyway, PFPX does not require the ASE-module so therefor you don't need it. The only products that required the ASE-module in the past (but the newer versions don't) are Helsinki, Frankfurt-Hahn, Bari and Toulouse. If you got one of them, the ASE-module probably came with that and remained after uninstalling.

Simply in your first sentence you state, that he can uninstall it and this simply wrong. And please stop using your budies voting you up and others done!

Simply in your first sentence you state, that he can uninstall it and this simply wrong. And please stop using your bodies voting you up and others done!

How uninstall this module I use toulouse airport

thx

• Deputy Sheriffs

As written above:

- uninstall toulouse

- download the latest version of Toulouse from your shop account and install it

- uninstall the ASE Module via the Control Panel/Programs and Features

And remember to run the installation as Administrator (right click on the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator")

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regardless of the outcome, please post the results here. If it works, others with a similar problem will benefit. If it doesn't we can try other angles.

Archived