Airbus X Extended A320 V1.15 CTD

objordal

Right then I have now completed an hour long flight with no CTD.

Can someone try this to see if it fixes theirs as well please?

If like me you tend to stick to the one plane all the time and keep loading it then try loading each Aerosoft Airbus in turn. Tick 'all varients' so you see the full set. It will take some time but you don't need to start a flight - just load the plane so it appears in the panel. With some you will get the dialogue box asking permission. Go through them all so that you have loaded each varient then exit FSX and re-boot the pc. This will ensure all files are loaded. Now select any Airbus and try a flight and see if you get a CTD now.

This version is loads better now. Dimmable panels, much smoother and more accurate descent phase and only one sneeze! Yay!

i have a provlem with 8c hot fix. When is set FLEX/MCT and after the rotate immediately appears ALPHA FLOOR and TOGA LOCK i try to increase my V speads +10 from performance page but the same action.

I install again 8B hot fix and the takeoff action is ok .. Have you any slightest idea whats going on...

I simply take off at full thrust and maintain a steady manual climb until CLM starts flashing in the main panel then move to CLM and engage autopilot in managed mode.

Remember with 1.15 to load every aircraft supplied to load all the files like I said above.

hello Aerosoft

I hava the version 1,15 with hot fox 18c

During take off either FLEXMCT or TOGA with faps 2 appears ALPHA FLOOR first and then TOGALOCK

This happens imeddiately after rotation ...

Please give an explanation ..:))

I am real pilot of A320 and my rotate is very jendly.

After the rotation immediately ac going to ALPH FLOOR and the TOGA LOCK of course i check my fuels with configurator

Regards

I am real pilot of A320 and my rotate is very jendly.

After the rotation immediately ac going to ALPH FLOOR and the TOGA LOCK of course i check my fuels with configurator

Regards

No offence intended ...

I did another T/O in the A321, manually following the F/D closely with A/THR engaged, checking the magenta speed shown during my climb. Both the magenta speed and my actual speed stayed well above ALPHA FLOOR.

Any chance, HF018c isn't installed correctly? I fly the A320 all the time and did two T/Os with the A321 after HF018c - they all look o.k.

It doesn't work (A320), because there's a serious bug in the FMGC computation, with F speed being below V2:(

try to fly with 18c LGAV-EGLL with SID PLEASE and tell me how was your take off

Good luck .. :))

Taking off 03R I got V2=Fspeed= 159 kts in CONF1+F and Fspeed above V2 (159/153) in CONF2+F at high weight with destination EGLL and two different SIDs. (And HF018c ...)

Gentlemen lets bring the discussion back to the CTD promblem.

I just return from another CTD during a v1.15-flight with the A320. Yes I installed and ran it as admin (like v1.10 which worked without problems!).

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0xff050405
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x132c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cec44d97938458
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown
Berichtskennung: cc595e8b-3048-11e3-90b8-00040ecb47ea

Hope there will be a solution for this soon...

Gentlemen lets bring the discussion back to the CTD promblem.

I just return from another CTD during a v1.15-flight with the A320. Yes I installed and ran it as admin (like v1.10 which worked without problems!).

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005

Fehleroffset: 0xff050405

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x132c

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cec44d97938458

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown

Berichtskennung: cc595e8b-3048-11e3-90b8-00040ecb47ea

Hope there will be a solution for this soon...

Since "Moduls: unknown", this could be cause by virtually any add-on you may be running.

Another possiblity, your virtual memory usage gets so high at some point that when a specific add-on wants to perform a specific operation that requires memory, you get this sort of unknown failure. It's not a code related failure where the originating module could be traced.

You can also get that as a result of an unstable overclock.

Same with "G3d.dll" related errors. You may think it's the actual module that's at fault. In reality virtual address space exhaustion is the root cause. Too many heavy sceneries, weather, traffic thrown in.

It would be helpful if people could list their add-ons.

First of all I would like to say "thank you" to everybody who spends time to help others with their problems!!

@jrotaetxe

I deinstalled and re-installed v1.15 after that I tried the UiAutomationcore.dll-thing. For so far (at least for one hour of testing) no CTD anymore...tests are going on ;)

@FS++

May be you are right but I can only barely imagine that after changing nothing but the airbusX-version something should be wrong with my virtual memory or add-on requirements. I would like to say that with v1.10 everything worked fine and there has been no changes to the add-ons nor to the pc-system. But who knows... By the way that reminds me of a german saying which you can translate like "devil can be a squirrel" LOL

Anyway I hope the reinstallation and UiAutomationcore.dll-thing will help...I will report...

Guest Chopper98

Hi Azman. I downloaded the V1.15 directly from Aerosoft.

Can you please send me the kink? Beacause I cant find it!! Thank you.

Archived