Airbus X Extended A320 V1.15 CTD

objordal

Hello Aerosoft!

Last night I updated to v1.15, and it looks much better - I love the dimmable switches!

However, I haven't been able to complete one flight after the update. About an hour/hour-and-a-half mid-air, it crashes to desktop and FSX restarts automatically! Help!

I ran the installer, and all programs I use when I fly as an administrator, and I use win8.

I do run FS2Crew with it, and also Active Sky 2012, EZdok and Track IR.

Just thought I'd let you know, and I hope I am not the only one encountering this issue!

Brgds,

Oddvar

Hello Aerosoft!

Last night I updated to v1.15, and it looks much better - I love the dimmable switches!

However, I haven't been able to complete one flight after the update. About an hour/hour-and-a-half mid-air, it crashes to desktop and FSX restarts automatically! Help!

I ran the installer, and all programs I use when I fly as an administrator, and I use win8.

I do run FS2Crew with it, and also Active Sky 2012, EZdok and Track IR.

Just thought I'd let you know, and I hope I am not the only one encountering this issue!

Brgds,

Oddvar

Hi where did you download Airbus X V1.15 from?

Thanks

I am having a similar issue, and was not able to nail down the error in the event viewer. I had flown this version and the latest hotfix (018b) and on short hauls there were no CTD's. This flight was my first attempt at a long flight after installing the latest versions. The CTD occurred with no error message on screen after I had stepped away from the computer for 5 minutes and when I came back, FSX was no longer running. I am going to attempt to recreate this error again using the same route and see what happens and try to obtain an error report if one does occur. On prior versions since purchasing the model in April, I had no issues like this.

I am using Windows 7 on a new system(i7 core, 16gb, Ati 7770 card @ 2gb & latest drivers)

I ran the same route again and received the CTD at the exact some location in the flight. Oddly enough, I cannot locate any reference to the CTD in the event viewer. Could this be a scenery conflict that's causing the CTD? I remember encountering this years ago in FS9 several times and found it was due to a scenery conflict issue.

Update, I deleted the scenery in the location/path of the route where the CTD was occurring and the issue cleared up. It was a freeware pack of airport BGL's with updated landclass. I have encountered this many times in the past with different scenery packs. I tested not only the Airbus but also several other models. What is strange is that some models were effected by this scenery conflict and some were not. FSX is very screwy sometimes!

After downloading the newest hotfix for V1.15, I was today able to fly CPH-DUS back and forth.
I will try for a longer flight tomorrow.

Emi: I was unable to find the log. In windows 8 it was not called Windows Event Viewer but the similar software I found on it, I didn't figure out how to use it.

Even though, if I encounter the problem again tomorrow, I'll spend some more time figuring it out and send you the log. Thank you anyways.

- Oddvar

Hi,

I have got the same problem: after updating to v1.15 CTDs occur very often. I use windows7 with fsx. I picked up the error-report after a ctd from the windows event manager (sorry, its a german windows version):

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: fsx.exe, Version: 10.0.61637.0, Zeitstempel: 0x46fadb14
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ASC.DLL, Version: 1.1.0.1, Zeitstempel: 0x50e42db3
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00002320
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x7c8
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cebf90a1e28d64
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO\panel\ASC.DLL
Berichtskennung: 449337ba-2b8b-11e3-9076-00040ecb47ea

Hope this helps...

Thank you ;)

Hello,
Me too i have a CTD during approach phase, LFPO TO LFRS STAR VALAX
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x7569c9f5
Faulting process id: 0x164
Faulting application start time: 0x01cebf9be627285a
Faulting application path: E:\FSX\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 3716f860-2b98-11e3-8b6a-bcaec5669535
i use WIndows 7
laurent

That's weird. I updated yesterday with the hotfix and was flying a UK flight with ORBX England and also had a CTD after about an hour. If it happens again I will see if I can get a log.

Hello,

an other CDT flight to LFPO LFST

Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
Problem signature:
P1: fsx.exe
P2: 10.0.61637.0
P3: 46fadb14
P4: g3d.dll
P5: 10.0.61637.0
P6: 46fadb58
P7: c0000005
P8: 000ba79f
P9:
P10:
Attached files:
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.CFG.txt
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dxdiag.txt
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fdr.dat
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Local\Temp\WERE87B.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
These files may be available here:
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_fsx.exe_ccde19ec6295a2f68477f7cf1ac1c47758ebdf_145bf3f0
Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 10253b37-2c66-11e3-a26d-bcaec5669535
Report Status: 1

Got another after 5 minutes which a suggestion it was DEP so I turned that off and I thought great solved! Until after half an hour when I was moving the hat and it locked and crashed again. I still have the file for the previous version so will go back to that as this is too much hassle. There are no logs to suggest what is causing it. It just says program crash.

After upgrading to version 1.15 The trike is the default aircraft I change to airbus x extended aircraft. When I change the airport and gate. I get microsoft fatal error now restarting and it keeps doing that. Cant load airbus x extended at all! Only way it loads is if I load a default aircraft first then load airbus x extended. After reading some of the posts about the event viewer i found a g3d.ll error. can anyone help? I have had all the versions of airbus x extended and no problems at all except this one. lolo 80 posted his event viewer and mine is the exact same!!

I am running windows 7 64 bit

Hello gu'ys,

always a same problem!!! i install 18C, but CDT approach phase LFPO to LFST,

Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
Problem signature:
P1: fsx.exe
P2: 10.0.61637.0
P3: 46fadb14
P5: 10.0.61637.0
P6: 46fadb58
P7: c0000005
P8: 000ba79f
P9:
P10:
Attached files:
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.CFG.txt
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dxdiag.txt
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\fdr.dat
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3543.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
These files may be available here:
C:\Users\laurent\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_fsx.exe_ccde19ec6295a2f68477f7cf1ac1c47758ebdf_085742ea
Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: fb7f94d3-2d28-11e3-8841-bcaec5669535
Report Status: 1
does anyone has a solution ????
laurent

Right then I have now completed an hour long flight with no CTD.

Can someone try this to see if it fixes theirs as well please?

If like me you tend to stick to the one plane all the time and keep loading it then try loading each Aerosoft Airbus in turn. Tick 'all varients' so you see the full set. It will take some time but you don't need to start a flight - just load the plane so it appears in the panel. With some you will get the dialogue box asking permission. Go through them all so that you have loaded each varient then exit FSX and re-boot the pc. This will ensure all files are loaded. Now select any Airbus and try a flight and see if you get a CTD now.

This version is loads better now. Dimmable panels, much smoother and more accurate descent phase and only one sneeze! Yay!

A g3d.dll crash is something which is not caused by our Airbus. Can you please try flying this route with another aircraft and see if it works?

i come to try a same flight LFPO to LFST with version 1.10

no problem nothing

perfect flight

i am sure now, is bad version 1.15

i keep a version 1.10 for moment

I agree with lolo80 Putting airbus x extended on shelf to many problems with this aircraft. Going to purchase an payware aircraft that works!!

- always make sure you install the airbus as administrator.

-when starting FSX or Prepar3d I always run as admin.

Roy

Archived