Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 13.03.2017 at 7:53 PM, inlovewithBoeing said:

this is suitable for FS labs a320x cfm,this version of the standard small sharklets,this is not considered sharklets? use only version non-sharklets?

and who can share the Twin Otter x profile?

On 11/1/2017 at 4:43 AM, Arrons747 said:

I have an old SIA 2014 A380 Flight Plans if anyone would like it, to make a OFP for SQ? 

I have already created an OFP Template for SQC, so editing one for SQ will be easy, I will get the template(s) (in addition to several others I have been busy with) sent to those that need them in due course.

Stephen Bell

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2017 at 12:46 PM, Tom A320 said:

Indeed, they are included in the setup. Just copy the both files from this folder:

• Sim Base Folder\[Ecosystem\]Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\PFPX\

into this folder:

• C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes\

That's just what I've bee searching for. Thaks a million. It does beg the question, though; using the template is one thing, but it seems to be superfluous if you have no-where to export the flight plans after? The CRJ already has a number of flight plans pre-installed in the Documents/Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ/FlightPlans folder, and in .flp format. I'd really like to see PFPX integration, and I wonder what program the pre-installed plans were built from. Maybe you know?

5 minutes ago, Ocelotfr said:

That's just what I've bee searching for. Thaks a million. It does beg the question, though; using the template is one thing, but it seems to be superfluous if you have no-where to export the flight plans after? The CRJ already has a number of flight plans pre-installed in the Documents/Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ/FlightPlans folder, and in .flp format. I'd really like to see PFPX integration, and I wonder what program the pre-installed plans were built from. Maybe you know?

I just wanted to say that I have Flight Sim Commander 9 in addition to PFPX, but I don't like it much and it's currently uninstalled.

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to make an American Airlines 777-200ER (N768AA) with RR Trent 800 engines? The one in the Airline Performance page is with the PW4090 engines. I'm looking for the one with the RR Trent 800.

Thank you,

Pablo Vazquez

13 hours ago, Pvazquez said:

Is it possible to make an American Airlines 777-200ER (N768AA) with RR Trent 800 engines? The one in the Airline Performance page is with the PW4090 engines. I'm looking for the one with the RR Trent 800.

Thank you,

Pablo Vazquez

Hi Pablo,

When I did the files on airlinerperformance they were based upon the flight models from the various developers, which are normally specific to one engine type, rather than the visual models which probably do cover all the engine manufacturers. To my mind there is no point in making a file for Roller engines if the flightmodel is based upon Pratts - I'd just wind up with a load of complaints about how my file differed from the sim (maybe there's a poll to be had there - how many simmers actually compare time and fuel used versus plan, and how many simmers actually use an OFP as it is used in the real world?).

Which 777 are you flying and I'll take a look again? From my very limited experience RR engines burn about 3% more than their PW equivalents and are heavier, but again if it's a PW-based flight model.....In such a case changing the aircraft details is a suitable way of covering different variants in the sim.

To answer some other earlier posts:

On the DC-10 I'll upload my old files, but I was also most ways through a new version with many more cruise speed schedules - will see about finishing that sometime.

There is a Twin Otter file up on www.airlinerperformance.net

Cheers

Jon

On 3/20/2018 at 9:48 PM, Pvazquez said:

Thank you,

Pablo Vazquez

Hello, Pablo.

Yes, please see here:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

do anybody know where I can get the template for PFPX for the new Aerosoft DC-8?

Thanks a lot and many greets to everybody!

Bob

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 1:25 AM, phil747fan said:

Swap777,

Jon published one a while ago i do not know if still available on his page but it was great.

Phil

Hi, could you share the link to that please, I don't seem to be finding it on the forums. Thanks :)

On 4/16/2018 at 11:52 AM, lacsa01 said:

Hi everybody,

do anybody know where I can get the template for PFPX for the new Aerosoft DC-8?

Thanks a lot and many greets to everybody!

Bob

Bob,

i found a manual and asked if there is any interest on the dc8 forum ...

Hi Phil, I've done 90% of the work on a DC8-50 profile, and if I can have all the weights for the Aerosoft model I can finish it. And I have completed a new DC10-30 profile, just haven't published it yet.

Cheers

Jon

Hehe! New DC-10-30 and updated 747-400ER now uploaded.

If anybody with the Aerosoft DC8 can please post the appropriate weights for the aircraft I'll finish off that profile.

here are they Jon:

The weights are as follows:

Operating Empty Weight          138,266 lbs

Maximum Zero Fuel Weight     188,506 lbs

Maximum Take off Weight        325,000 lbs

Maximum Fuel Load                159,000 lbs

On 3/14/2018 at 1:25 AM, phil747fan said:

Swap777,

Jon published one a while ago i do not know if still available on his page but it was great.

Phil

Thanks for the help, got it. Time for some Retro flights.

Apologies folks. As I was running numbers for the DC-10-10 I saw the DC-10-30 hold fuel flows were incorrect (the 10 has only 3 engines, not 4 :embaressed_s:. Correct file v1.10 now uploaded.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use