Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

On 08/11/2015, 13:17:18, Piper9t3 said:

Any chance on a PFPX aircraft profile for Carenado's F406 Caravan II  ??

Piper9t3, I don't have Carenado's 406, but I do have performance data for the 406. Climb and descent is in graphical format which is a right PITA, and I don't unfortunately have the time to extract it. If you or someone else is willing to extract the data so I can have the equivalent text data I can compile it. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Same goes for the KA200, it's all graphical data.

Jon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have looked on the downloads page and at airline performance for Captain Sims Lockheed C-130E models (E/H/J/-30/LOH). I saw a couple of posts here in this forum but there was never any mention if one was created. 

I tried to making my own file and get hung up with the performance data charting data (Hold, Cruise, Climb, etc) and how to adjust those numbers in the system to better fit a Herc.I am using the L188 on Airline Performance but cannot adjust it for a C130.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to see the following a/c for PFPX:

• Douglas DC-3
  • Douglas DC-4
  • Douglas DC-6
  • Electra 188

I know the old piston planes or way before the modern flightplanning age, but I would like to see these planes in PFPX so I can also make some great IFR flights with them. 

Give the old piston planes equal rights as much as the modern planes ;-) 

Hello Guy,

Some time ago someone requested the performance charts for the DC3. As I was lucky enough to fly them quite a while ago I posted the tables on this forum but I am not sure if it was done. Anyway I have the documents and if you need them I'll post them to you if you give me an email or I can put them on Dropbox.

Of course you would have to enter the figures in PFPX templates to make your own. Please note that it is in French (quite easy to understand) in Litres and for DC3 MAXIMIZER which was 12T700 toff and 12T200 Ldg. Slightly different than the original classic (11T880) and the one with small undercarriage doors (12T200).

Regards,

JP

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 31.12.2015 at 20:56, BW901 sagte:

A file for the Phenom is at http://www.airlinerperformance.net. I don't have data for the 850XP, but I think someone had done a profile, remember seeing a forum discussion somewhere, Google may be your friend.

The website seems to be down, could someone send me the Phenom file?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2013 at 5:42 AM, Dreagan said:

@Ivan,

Place it in the \Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\FlightplanTemplates Folder.

Now when you have computed your flight in the Results tab there is a dropdown list for the Format of the OFP.

Select your Company format there and your OFP will be re-formatted to what your Company OFP should look like.

Thats it basically its just dictates how the Information is arranged on the OFP.

Hello Sir... i know it is been 4 years since your last post and probably some things changed. I tried adding the carenado phenom 100 to the pfpx database but it did not show up in the program. Is there any other way to accomplish that? 

• 1 month later...
On 28.01.2017 at 8:54 AM, wanthuyr said:

Can I find a good one to FSL A320 for P3D?

And also TFDi Boeing 717?

Thanks.

Sorry if the answer is a bit delayed.

Boeing 717 Profiles: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4371-pfpx-boeing-717-family-performance-profiles-pack/

Airbus A320 Profiles:

- non-sharklets: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4355-pfpx-airbus-a320-family-performance-profiles-pack/

- sharklets: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/4354-pfpx-airbus-a320-sharklets-family-performance-profiles-pack/

Regards

Mykyta

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-3-25 at 0:08 PM, Wesley siqueira said:

Sameone have for phenom 300. I already looked in http://www.airlinerperforma but don't have !

Im looking for that profile too, anyone? I downloaded every single one on the site but no Phenom 300 avaible on PFPX list.

Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, Mrdudez said:

Im looking for that profile too, anyone? I downloaded every single one on the site but no Phenom 300 avaible on PFPX list.

Thanks in advance!

If you have the performance data, I may consider making it.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:16 AM, divinglyc said:

Hi! Anyone knows if there is a template for SSG B748i?

Thanks a lot!!!

Also looking for this along with JarDesign A320/A330

X-Plane default 737-800

7 hours ago, Cloudster said:

Also looking for this along with JarDesign A320/A330

X-Plane default 737-800

Use the many profiles available and adjust the figures to suit the addon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use