Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

• 2 weeks later...

I am wishing for SAS and/or Norweigan, since I have no clue how to do this kind of stuff ;)

SAS is already availble :)

Look at the downloadssection :)

Would love a Falcon 2000 and Falcon 7X profile, they are quite similiar to eachother so if you have the basics for Falcon 2000, a Falcon 7X template would be easy to make out of the Falcon 2000 template :)

Looking for an aircraft file or template for the PA-46-530P

or a description of what the numbers are in the .txt file

the weights are easy enough to change, just not sure what some of the numbers are..

for example under .. HOLD.. there are different WGT (weights?) like:

WGT; 4960;

1000; 390

The wgt is wieght I presume, the 1000 is feet, but I don't know what the 390 is

And under the data, climb.1, climb.2 - those must be the different climb rates.. so 2000; 1.20; 12; 3.0

what are the 1.20; 12; 3.0 numbers.. are those fuel burn rates?

Hi All,

Anyone have an A320 or A321 profile for IAE engiens?

The guys at Wizz air virtual have made one, and I enquired about getting a copy d but unfortunately it's for members only.

If anyone else has found one floating around or creating one it would be great, we already have one for the A319, but it's the A320 & 321 that get flown the most.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Anyone have an A320 or A321 profile for IAE engiens?

The guys at Wizz air virtual have made one, and I enquired about getting a copy d but unfortunately it's for members only.

If anyone else has found one floating around or creating one it would be great, we already have one for the A319, but it's the A320 & 321 that get flown the most.

Thanks!

Unlike CFM, there are no A32x IAE FCOMs in the Internet available.

Unlike CFM, there are no A32x IAE FCOMs in the Internet available.

Thanks, I had found some basic data for fuel flow in hold and cruise:

http://www.satavirtual.org/fleet/A320PERFORMANCE.PDF

Is it worth doing a partial profile?

Or extrapolating between the CFM and that data to figure out the climb and other performance?

Thanks, I had found some basic data for fuel flow in hold and cruise:

http://www.satavirtual.org/fleet/A320PERFORMANCE.PDF

Is it worth doing a partial profile?

Or extrapolating between the CFM and that data to figure out the climb and other performance?

Looks interesting. I can't say it's not worth doing, but FCOM or just detailed performance data from it would be better.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here who knows where to get PFPX profiles for the Airbus A319 IAE? I want to fly with the SAS livery and need a profile for that. (I am surprised how hard it is to get a hold on profiles for PFPX!)

Jeroen there's an A319 IAE in the dowlonad library

I had seen that file already but it's a text file and PFPX won't see or load it... It's been reported as broken but I gave it a try anyway: no luck.

I had seen that file already but it's a text file and PFPX won't see or load it... It's been reported as broken but I gave it a try anyway: no luck.

Seems their link is broken, I have a copy.

Put this text file in your aircraft types folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nksroj9miv7gd3/airbus-a319-131-iae-v2522-a5.txt?dl=0

Thanks, Dan, got it! And er... I see where I went wrong before... I thought the file was a ready to use aircraft profile and so I put it in the Aircraft folder... After putting it in the AircraftTypes folder I could create a new aircraft in PFPX using this data. Got it now, thanks!

EDIT

Using Dan's file I created my SAS OY-KBT aircraft. A few settings had to be changed (considerably). I just finished a short flight with it and times plus FOB were pretty spot on (deviations from the plan were at most 35 seconds and 100 kg FOB, which I think is pretty good). Here are my altered settings for who is interested:

16598696481_4ca5f098d9_o.jpg

Hi,

I think, the taxi fuel/min is too low. I would set it to 20 kgs/min. Just some information collected from various sources. Many airlines calculate 200kg for typically 10 minutes.

Rgds

Reinhard

Apu kg per hour is correct.

at idle:

660 kg per hour for two engines on ISA sea level.

cfm is 540kg per hour.

so very close ...

approach burn is good but this is for 6 minutes.

fcom flightplanning 2.05 is very helpful ....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add PMDG BAe Jetstream 4100 and the Carenado B1900D aircraft templates / profiles to use with PFPX? Also a tutorial on how to make your own Aircraft profiles for others not yet created?

Thanks

I also would like both a tutorial on how to make your own profiles and the Carenado B1900D aircraft file

Thanks in Advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use