Send your Templates & Aircraft profiles

Go to solution Solved by russianspd,

why BAV (virtual) cant be shared? because of copyright? ...

when my concorde profile wil be relased I ll put a note that none from BAV can use it ....

I suppose it's by copyrights or something. I am not myself in BAV (I friend sent me :ph34r:)..

Btw, my email is benyreis@hotmail.com if you may want to ask anything..... :D

• 2 weeks later...

I used a couple of existing profiles to jury-rig a couple "quick & dirty" aircraft profiles for the Beech 1900D and the Metroliner III. It won't be super-accurate but close enough for my purposes.

Not going to insult anybody's intelligence by posting them here in the download section, but if anybody wants them -- perhaps they can improve on them -- just PM me your email and I'll send them over.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible to add PMDG BAe Jetstream 4100 and the Carenado B1900D aircraft templates / profiles to use with PFPX? Also a tutorial on how to make your own Aircraft profiles for others not yet created?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi could you add the Captain Sim C130 and the virtavia C17 Globemaster to the aircraft database please

Hi. There is a C-17 profile in PFPX already. I have just started working on data for the CS C-130. I'll hopefully have it done over the next few days.

I've got some real world performance manuals from Avialogs, but I suspect I'll end up using data harvested from flying the sim aircraft on the profiles (speeds and altitudes etc) that would be used in the real aircraft.

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use