PFPX, ETOPS, PMDG777 - Part 2 (Flightdeck)

Hey Belisar,

Just wanted to thank you for your work! This is great stuff!!!

I did my first Atlantic crossing (EGLL/KATL) with it!

Looking forward to the coming guides!

I am looking for a MNPS checklist. Any hints or suggestions guys?

Cheers Jan

QQ: Should the duplicate "Type EGLL and KBOS for our origin/destination" on page 10 be there?

Nope :D

@Richard, the user files section on the PMDG website, I think, it is meant for files PMDG asks to place there. It currently has only some VC views of the graciously aging, beloved 747, and FMC plans for Australia. It doesn't have any upload utility that I know of.

In any case, I am looking into ways to make them more easily reached, but the outreach here has been very good, as well. Probably I will as at a later moment to have the threads merged so that they are all in the same thread and if the mods like for that to be pinned. I might squeeze in other reference cards/guides I make like this:

clouds_fb_post_zps19645e7c.jpg

http://bit.ly/metar_clouds

Which deals with METAR cloud information and is mainly aimed at newer members of the community trying to get to grips with the mumbo jumbo.

This weekend I will do a similar guide to Part 2 dealing with a flight from RJAA to KSFO, followed by KSFO to NZAA and OMDB-YSSY.

1797317_10202505704777719_375883859_n_zp

Kind regards,

Belisar

Archived