Discrepancy ifly cdu and topcat/pfpx

Different v speeds on takeoff and my c of g is 30.0 but topcat calculates it at 26 ish. Also my t/o trims dont match. Everything is exported from pfpx so something perhaps weight distribution or something diesnt match. I dont know where to look for this disparity. Maybe in pfpx or topcat.

Graham

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

On further reading of other websites it appears topcat information cg% trim and v refs should not be used for iFly cdu programming which is a shame really as it now makes it less useful/realistic than I'd hoped for.

So is there anyway TOPCAT can be tweaked to show the same figures as the iFly cdu calculates.

Graham

REX - 801839

[http://files.100megabyte.com/ifly/media/signatures/Cockpit%20Buliders.jpg]

You would need an iFly configuration for TOPCAT. This can be done by creating a text file, telling TOPCAT how to load the iFly and where these load stations are located.
Maybe there are already configrations available, reflecting the iFly specifications.

Archived